Chapter 4

I went to the racing circuit expecting to see no one but me. But to my surprise, They where there.

My cousin and his loud friends.

Wow! Just perfect!

Changmin: Hae? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class?
Hae: oh please stop the act min
Changmin: Im telling Auntie
Hae: she knows, oh hi Eric and sunwoo!

I waved at the two boys who are eating their waffles as if there's no tomorrow. They both waved at me. Min's other friends waved at me too.

Hae: what are you doing here anyway?
Changmin: just bored. So while your here, do you want to have a race?

He inquired wiggling his brows making me chuckle, I smirked and Went to the table and Took a waffle from Sunwoo and Ate it.

Hae: Its not like you can beat me, you never win against me.
Changmin: Let's see, go get change.

Sunwoo took his waffle from me and gave me a glared while I just ignore him and Took the fries from Jacob.

Hae: Ill be back.
Changmin: Be fast!

I rolled my eyes and Ran to the locker room and changed my my uniform. I took my keys and went to get my car. When I got back Changmin was already by the starting line, waiting for me

I rolled my windows down which he did the same, he smirked at me

Changmin: first one to get 20 laps wins
Hae: Just 20? Come on! That's too easy!
Changmin: I have to go, so let's get this done.

He grinned before rolling his windows up and I did the same. The other boys are watching us from the benches. I smirked and Stared at the start signal. The red light goes off and I stepped on the gas. The race started.

A minute passed by and Im ahead of the race and I am loving thing. 4 more laps and I will be winning!

Told ya! Min never wins against Hae- shit What is this?! Shit Shit Shit! I feel like im going to puke! Dang it! I'll just have to hang on!

I told myself to wait for a minutes but I cannot wait any more minutes. I stepped on the breaks and Went out of the car running to the side to Puke my guts out. And I heard the boys's screams.

Fuck! Min won!

I sighed and massaged my head. Min's car stopped next to mine and He run to me with a worried look

Changmin: what happened? Hae, are you okay?
Hae: Damn! You won! Good game min, good game!

I smiled but he rolled his eyes and Held my arm helping me walk

Changmin: What happened to you?
Hae: Im okay min, I just felt Nauseous. I shouldn't have eaten that waffle!

I chuckled, He led me to his car and bucked me up, I saw him Calling Jacob to take my car and he went inside driving me to where the boys were.

My phone suddenly rang, I took it out and It was Hee. I sighed and answered it.

Hae: hey-
Wonhee: where are you? You're not in the cafeteria!
Hae: I'm with Min, Min say hi! Its Wonhee!!
Changmin: Hello Bae, She's with me dont worry

I heard Wonhee let out a breath from the other side of the line. I chuckled and went out of the car as soon as it stopped.

Hae: what's up? Why are you looking for me?
Wonhee: Jeno told me you went out-
Jeno: and she did! I though were also friends Hae! Traitor!

What a baby

I chuckled and Took a water bottle from Eric.

Hae: tell Jeno Im going back and I promise to bring him next time.

I got closer to jeno since Hee would ask him to play with us and sometimes we play without hee, basically we became friends. I played minecraft with him and Hee and It was amazing! We build huge houses and basically become each other's rich ass neighbor in Minecraft

Wonhee: Just get back here
Hae: I'll be there in 5 min-

Min cut me off by taking my phone from me causing me to gasp, the audacity of this B!

Changmin: It's Min, Hae is not feeling well Hee, Ill just let her go home... oh okay then I'll just bring her in your apartment. Yea, I know. Anyway its nice talking to you, I'll hang up now.

I rolled my eyes and Took my phone from him, He sighed and drag me out of the circuit.

Changmin: Im taking you to Hee's place.

He muttered and I just stayed silent. I do not want to piss him off when he already looks like he is already pissed.

So protective, well I am his only cousin.

Changmin: drink your water. If you're still not feeling well after tomorrow, Go to the doctors. Ill check on you, Hae.

The perks of being his only Cousin, urgh! Sometimes It has great benefits but most of the time it's annoying

I listened to him and took a sip of my water. I decided to take a nap since I feel a bit tired. I think I really should go see the doctors tomorrow. Looks like I will be sick until tomorrow.

TO BE CONTINUED