Chapter 42

I slowly opened my eyes and winced as The light welcomed me. I scrunched my face until I heard A voice. Jaemin.

Jaemin: sunshine

Its been awhile I heard that Nickname.

I opened my eyes and Found myself in an unfamiliar room. I look around and saw Jaemin sitting beside me.

Hae: What happened? Where am I?
Jaemin: You fainted. I brought you in the clinic

Right. I passed out.

I sighed and Force myself to sit. Jaemin helped me and Handed me water.

Hae: how long was I out?
Jaemin: an hour, drink the water.

He uttered, he isn't cold like before. He looks worried.

I drink the water and closed my eyes.

The last thing I remember was seeing Nabi and then fainting. I didn't know what happened, I didn't know why I was shaking. I don't know why I felt scared seeing her.

Jaemin: how are you feeling?

I snapped out when he took the glass from my hand and Spoke, i just gave him a smile before closing my eyes once again.

Jaemin: I guess you dont want to talk, Have some rest sunshine.

I felt him moving, I opened my eyes and saw him about to go out.

Hae: Stay!

I suddenly yelled, he stopped and Turned around. He gave me a small smile before walking towards me sitting again to where he sat earlier.

Jaemin: do you want or need anything?
Hae: Just you

I didn't know why I said that But it felt right. Having him by my side felt so damn right.

I may looks so selfish for wanting him after I hurt him so much, but I dont care. He keeps a part of me Sane.

He gave me a nod and Leaned back on the chair, he pulled his phone out and played with it. I watch him. I just stared at him Typing on his phone, Until I remember something.

Hae: Jaem, I have something to tell you.

He looked up and Put his phone down. He stared at me with his doe eyes looking forward on what Im about to tell him.

Hae: First, I want you to know That I am sorry. Sorry for all the things I said.

He just stared at me with out saying anything.

Hae: I am sorry for hurting you. I am sorry for not understanding you that time. I was broken yet That isn't an excuse, you we're also broken but you never left me alone, unlike what I did to you. Im sorry

Four months, four months have passed. The pain is still there but That doesn't mean I hate him. It wasn't his fault. I am not going to lie, i hated him, but seeing him made all the anger disappeared.

Hae: I hurt you so much, And Im sorry. I was unfair. Unfair for Leaving you, unfair for hurting you, unfair for wanting to be friends with you knowing that it still hurts.

I can see in his eyes that he is in pain. Maybe because of Sunlight or because I came back.

Hae: I don't deserve you, I really dont.

He's too kind, too great, too loving. And Im a terrible person.

Jaemin: Hae-
Hae: Let me talk. I regret that I said those words. Four months and All I can say its still you. Its still you who Makes my heart beat. It's still you who makes me smile. It's still you who makes me Happy, It still you who I love.