Chapter 26

I cant sleep.

I have been awake for two hours now, yet I don't feel like sleeping. Its 3am and I am here in the couch staring at the watching the night sky.

I love you, sunshine...

Jaemin's Voice keeps on repeating on my head. I can't sleep because he kept on appearing on my head

Hae: I never hated your dada until now, sunlight

I groaned and Just caressed my belly

Hae: Because of him I can't sleep! I hate him! I really do but he is very good looking. Damn it!

I pulled my hair in frustration. I sighed and Stood up going to the kitchen slowly, The lights are off the only source of light is the lamp post outside.

I carefully Took a water and Drank it. I went back to the couch but Then I stared at the Balcony. I looked up to the stairs to check if Jaemin is at the door and He isn't. I slowly walk to the door, opening it. I took a deep breath and Sat in a rocking chair that was on the balcony.

I held my Baby bump and smiled.

Hae: Sorry, mommy's still awake, baby. Blame your so damn handsome dada for this.

I grinned and Pulled my shirt up to see my belly, I grinned wider as I saw it. It's visible now. I played with my belly, rubbing it lightly and giving it little taps with my fingers.

I love you, sunshine...

His voice once again boomed in my head. I let out a faint smile.

Hae: I know...

I uttered with a small smile on my lips, I stared at my belly and Smiled

Hae: There's no point on acting dumb. I know. I know your dada likes me. I know and I am not dumb.

I chuckled as I remember what happened after he said that

-

Jaemin: I love you, Sunshine.

I stopped palying with his Hair and stared at him with eyes widen

I didn't Expect him to say that.

Hae: Jaemin...

His eyes suddenly widen. He pulled his hand from my belly and slap his mouth and Pulled his hair.

Jaemin: fuck!
Hae: Jaem-
Jaemin: No I-I Hae Im so sorry, I didn't mean to say it out loud. I didn't know I was going to say it out loud. I- Hae im Sorry shit! J-Just forget about it. Just forget everything that I just said.

He rambled as he messes his hair and walking back and forth infront of me

Hae: Na Jaemin

He stopped and Stared at me. He nibbled his lower lip as he wait for me to say something.

Hae: Its okay I-
Jaemin: Just forget about it. I-I'll just go, I'm going to uh just cook. Uh okay, bye.

And with that he run away going inside while messing his hair. I sighed and Careessed my belly

Hae: Daddy's an idiot, baby.

-

I smiled and Shake my head at that thought

Hae: Daddy's indeed an idiot my baby. But Daddy's a nice guy.

I felt a smile crept on my face as The thought of Jaemin.

Hae: Daddy's a great Guy. I like that he takes care of Us, I like that he gives us all the strawberries we want, I like That he Let's me play with His Hair even though I know he hates it, I Like that he annoyingly nags at me for running, I Like that he watch Barbies and Grey's anatomy with me. I like that He play games with me, I like that He gives me His hoodies, I like that he ask me random questions, I like that he is weird in a good way, I like that He respect everyone, I like that he always gives me a huge smile, I like that he listen to me well, I like that he secretly send me snacks at school, I like that he gives me warmth, I like that he makes me feel like I am not alone.