Chapter 11

Jaemin's POV

I felt an adrenaline rush as soon as I saw Hae getting slapped. I stood up and held her hand and Pulling her away from Hae. Hae was sitting on the floor with her head down

Shit! She's fucking pregnant!!

Jaemin: what are you doing?!
Jana: What am I doing? Jaemin! Gosh! How dare you! You freaking broke up with me an hour ago and Now Your dating this girl?!
Jaemin: That was between you and me!

Im so pissed! She should not just go around and slap the people that Im with! She slapped Haechan once and I Forgave her! But! This time I wont!

She fucking Slapped a pregnant girl! She slapped the mother of my child!

Jana: so what your defending your mistress?
Jaemin: Wh-
Hae: Im no mistress, and you slap like a bitch.

I was cut off by Hae standing up and sitting down on her seat, Jana scoffed and held Hae's Hair, I tried to stop her but I end Up getting a scratch from her Long nails which made me hiss in pain.

Good thing Hena noona arrived and Pulled me towards her, I saw Taeyong hyung pulling Jana away from Hae who looks unbothered.

Once Jana cant reach her she stopped wiggling around and pant in her place staring at Hae, she was glaring at her.

Jana: Let go of me! She deserves all the beatings! Because of her Jaemin left me! She's a fucking whore! A WHORE-

Before she could even finish Hae slapped her across the face causing her to shut her mouth and Taeyong hyung woah-ed

Hae: I am not a whore, dont you ever call me a whore! I have nothing to explain to you, so shut up!

Taeyong hyung let the guards drag Jana out and Hae took a seat as if nothing happened, I stared my arm, Its bleeding

Hena noona sat me down and cleaned up my arm, Taeyong hyung Called her leaving me cleaning on my own

Hae: Next time control your girls

Hae uttered as she was playing with her phone not bother to look up and meet Jaemin's eyes.

Jaemin: I'm sorry, I didn't know she woul-
Hae: Just shut up
Jaemin: are you alright? are you in pain? you fell, you are not oka-
Hae: Im fine
Jaemin: The baby?

She suddenly stopped fidgeting her phone and looked up meeting my eyes. She blinked for a few time before clearing her throat.

Hae: fine. A-All fine

I sighed in relief and clean the scratch. I was surprised with Hae suddenly stood up and Sat next to me, she took my arm and cleaned it for me

She looks stunning up close. She's beautiful. So beautiful that I hate myself for not acknowledging her presence before.

She has a good image in our school, Smart, Kind, and beautiful, she has the attributes of people I shouldn't be with

But then again, she is carrying my child now. speaking of...

Jaemin: What are you going to do about the baby?

I just need to ask. I have the right to ask. If she's going to have the baby then okay. I'll be a responsible man and be a father. If she is going to get an abortion then okay, I understand that we, I mean she, she is way too young to have a baby,  we are way too young to be parents. Its her body, not mine. Her body her choice and I will respect that.

Before she could even answer the waiter arrived with our orders. I whimpered at the sight of strawberry Smoothie and a strawberry cake.

I guess she really do like strawberries.

Hae: I-I dont know what to do with the baby.

I stared at her. She was devouring the cake while playing with her phone

Hae: Do you even want the baby?

I was caught off guard by her question, she looked up and our eyes met. She didn't look away and stared at me.

Do I want the baby? Am I even ready to be a father? Im only 17, we are 17. Will we be able to be a great parents if ever?

Hae: I mean no one is ever ready to be a parent, no one.

She gave me a smile, I looked away and just ate my food

Hae's POV

I myself dont know what to do rightnow, but I can't panic, once I panic I get stressed out, and it's bad for the baby.

I have no choice but to smile and Act like Im all okay.

I sighed and Ate my strawberry cake while Thinking things

I am really confuse to be honest, I feel terrible knowing that I am pregnant, but then I feel like I need to be a responsible girl for my own actions. But then again No one is ready to be a parent. I am not ready but I-I dont know.

Its still early, I can get an abortion and act like nothing happens but I feel like I'll be carrying a guilt forever.

Hae: How about you? What do you want to do with the baby?

His opinion matters whether I like it or not.

He stopped eating and Stared at me. He shrugged his shoulder

Jaemin: It's not a decision for me to make
Hae: It is
Jaemin: Im not the one carrying the baby so I dont have any say in this
Hae: clearly you have, It- the baby is yours too.

He sighed and Sipped his coffee then leaned back still staring at me

Jaemin: if you're going to have the baby then I'll be a responsible person, I will take responsibility. But if you're going to abort the baby then I understand . Im not the one going to suffer for 9 months and It's your body, You'll be in the tough spot not me. So I do not have a right- well I do but Its not a decision for me to make

He let out a breath and Took my phone from the table, He type on it before handing it back to me. I stared at my phone.

Jaemin: that's my number, call me if you need something
Hae: You didn't have-
Jaemin: look, that night was a mistake. I know you're friends with Wonhee, And That night shouldn't have happened. But dont worry, I will take the responsibility if you decided on having the baby but if you're going to get rid of the baby then Ill be by your side

He gave me a small smile before Pushing my strawberry smoothie towards me, I took it and Drank it.

I need time, time to think. Trust me, I do not want a baby now, but I feel a bit happy to have a baby. And that is making me have second thought of getting rid of it. I shouldn't like it because I still have so much to go through and Now I have a little bean in me, it makes me think what if I'll just be happy and Live life. But then again it'll be tough, and I dont know if I could handle it.

He is a nice person. A surprisingly nice person. And he still have so much to go through. I feel like ill be ruining his life if im going to have the baby. I cant do that.

I can ruin my life, But the people around me will suffer, Including The people around Jaemin, Since he is the father, he will have responsibilities and will have a lot of sacrifices to make and that will cause everyone around us to suffer from our irrational actions.

This is a decision not only for myself, But for the both of us. For our future.For our freedom and life. And I think I know what to do.

I-I am going to get an abortion.

TO BE CONTINUED