Chapter 43

Third Person POV

Wonhee went inside the classroom looking for Renjun, She saw Taeji sitting on her seat while playing with her phone.

Wonhee: Taeji! Have you see Injun?
Taeji: He went outside, I dont know-
Jeno: Bae! Have you heard? Hae!

Taeji looked at her boyfriend and widen her eyes at him, she knows. She knows what he was going to say

No, Jaemin's There! Shit! Damn you Jeno!

Wonhee: what happened?

She asked worriedly, Jeno ran inside the classroom dropping his Bag and taking a deep breath before Speaking

Jeno: I heard Students Talking about her, They said she Fainted she's in the clinic Im going to go th- Bae!

Before he could even finish Wonhee ran away, Taeji stood up and Pushed Jeno aside

Taeji: Fuck you!
Jeno: w-what?

She cursed before running after the girl, Jeno was shocked but recovered quickly and followed the girls as fast as he can.

Wonhee was running as if her life depends on it. Hearing Hae fainting Scares the crap out of her. Just the thought of her best friend Suddenly fainting worries her.

As soon as she arrived at the clinic, She harshly opened the door

Wonhee: Hae I heard y- WHAT THE HELL?!

She curse at what she saw infront of her. Her best friend kissing her boyfriend's best friend.

Hae pushed Jaemin and Turned to her best friend. Wonhee closed the door and Pushed Jaemin away.

Wonhee: Didn't I fucking tell you to fuck off and stay away from Hae?! What the hell do you think you're doing Jaemin!

Jaemin Glanced at Hae before backing away.

Jaemin: Hee-
Wonhee: You fucking Bastard! I told you not to touch her! I told you never to get close to her! I thought I made that clear?! I thought you and I we're clear?!

Just the thought of Jaemin playing with Hae just scares her. She's scared to see Hae crying because of some Casanova. Not knowing, the reason why the famous Casanova cries is because of her best friend.

Hae: Hee-
Wonhee: And you!

She turned to Hae. Hae gulped when she saw how angry her friend is. But she understands. She understands why Wonhee have to react this way.

Wonhee: Didn't you promise?! You promise me that That night! That day will be the first and Last Hae! You said you wont Come closer to Jaemin! You broke your promise!

Hae couldn't say anything. She stayed in silent. She did broke her promise. She did failed her friend. She did lie to her friend.

Wonhee: Dang it! Jaemin, just go away! Dont ever come close to Hae-
Jaemin: I cant do that
Wonhee: You cant? Why? Because you dont have girls to sleep around with anymore so you decided to Try to sleep with Hae?! Fucking No Jaemin!

Jaemin didn't care of what Wonhee said, But Hae. She was hurt at how Wonhee thinks of Jaemin, she was hurt.

Wonhee: Don't you have a lot of girls? Why dont you sleep with them? Hae's Off limits asshole! Just go away
Hae: Hee!
Wonhee: What?! Dont tell me you actually want him around? Come on Hae! You know who he is! You know he is a fucking asshole that sleeps with girls!
Hae: Stop it Hee-
Wonhee: What the- Hae! Im just looking out for you!

Jaemin sighed and Stayed in silence. Not knowing if he should do something if just stay still.

Wonhee: Dont you dare say you like him! You know better Hae! You fucking know better!
Hae: You're right, I do know better
Wonhee: Great, you heard that?! Now get lost Jaemin!
Jaemin: Hae-
Hae: I know better that's why he is staying here

Wonhee stared at Hae in disbelief, Hae closed her eyes and look away. Taking deep breaths

Wonhee: You fucking did not say-

She was cut off by Taeji, The girl went inside and close the door. She glanced at Hae before staring at Wonhee

Taeji: Let's go Wonhee, Let them be.
Wonhee: what?! You know about them right?

Wonhee scoffed and Messed her hair before staring at her best friend.

Wonhee: So what? You've fully became stupid and decided to whore around?
Jaemin: Wonhee!
Wonhee: Shut up! Tell me! Hae Tell me! Have you been sleeping with Jaemin?!
Jaemin: Wonhee, She's isn't sleeping with me-
Wonhee: oh! Right!

She suddenly started laughing and Scoffed in disbelief

Wonhee: You disappeared for four months right?! Does that mean you've been with Jaemin before you went away?
Hae: Yes, I was with him
Jaemin: Sunsh-
Wonhee: Great! And what? You left because you found our he was sleeping around?
Taeji: Enough-
Wonhee: No, let me! She's my best friend! My sister! I have the right to react this way!

Hae looked away trying to stop herself from crying. Taeji was in silence while Jaemin only cared about Hae.

Wonhee: is he the reason why you Left?! You realize how many girls he was sleeping so you left, is that why?!
Hae: No-
Wonhee: Then what? He broke up with you? Or maybe you two are still together for that four months
Hae: Hee its not like that-
Wonhee: oh, wow, Don't tell me you got fucking pregnant and but because he was an asshole you got miscarriage and went away, is that why?

Jaemin glance at Wonhee before staring at Hae who was also looking at wonhee with tears falling on her cheeks

Wonhee: What? Why cant you answer?! Which one is the truth-

Before she could even finish Taeji's palm went to her face. She slapped her causing the girl to fall on the floor.

Taeji: bitch!

TO BE CONTINUED