Chapter 37

Its been a month. Its been a months since I've stayed here in Switzerland. Many things happened, there's so many yet I can only remember The day where Sunlight was gone

Hae: I'll be in the woods dad, I'll be back at 6

I walked out of the house and Went to the woods. I smiled at how the beautiful the sunlight is. It never fails to amaze me.

Sunlight never leaves me alone.

Soon arrived at the small lake, I set up the picnic mat and Sat on it while staring at the sun. It's Saturday and My birthday.

My 18th birthday.

I opened the basket and Pulled out the strawberry cake I made This morning. I chuckled at how messy the icing is, and also how The house looked like when I finished making the cake. Mom really nagged at me beautiful of that.

I pulled out the candle and Lit it up. I smiled and watch the candle melt.

Wish...

Hae: I wish for more strawberries to eat and I wish for great happiness and I wish for My soulmate to be go...

His image went into my head. He was smiling and running around looking like he won the lottery. It was the day when Baby sunlight kicked for the first time.

The smile on my face disappeared. I stared at the candle and Blew it.

Hae: Happy birthday to me.

I uttered before putting the cake down and Taking the fork and start eating as I watch the sun setting again.

Its been a routine. Wake up at 5am and watch the sunrise then walk to the woods at 5pm and watch the sunset. Not to forget the picnics during Saturday.

A month have passed since It all happened. I lost sunlight. I cut everyone off. And I blamed Jaemin, when I was really the one to be blamed.

I was the stupid one who went to that rooftop, I was the one who didn't listen to my guts, I was the one who never listened to him whenever he say 'dont run'. I was the one who fought back and Got myself falling off the stairs.

It was wrong to blame him. It was wrong to blame him for everything. It was wrong. But it already happened. What already happened cannot be undone.

Hae: Mommy's stupid right Sunlight?

But then I have the right to hate him. This all happened because He and Nabi had a thing and It happened to be that I became the 'villain' in their oh-so-lovely love story

Hae: Im sorry Sunlight. You would have been much better if Mommy wasn't a stupid girl.

Sunlight would still be alive if I wasn't stupid and Actually let him have the responsibility he has to fulfill. I wouldn't have agreed.

Hae: I hate your dad

So much. But I cannot undo the past. I must just live with it.

I sighed and Finish the cake before Cleaning up. I smiled at the sun that was so close on setting

Hae: Will forever love you our baby sunlight.

I uttered smiling, I turned around and Walked back home. I took my phone out and saw Min's messages. Last week I decided to talk to him since I think it was time, plus its Min after all.

Min👻

jwu happy birthday my happy sun☀️

Thank you Min