Chapter 35

Third person POV

Its been 3 days, three days since Jaemin stayed outside. He never left just like what he said. He stayed there standing and Starving but Didn't mind it. All he can think of if Seeing Hae, waiting for Hae.

Changmin: Jaemin? Why are you here outside?

Changmin arrived, He took a glance at Jaemin and Gasped at How lifeless the guy looks like.

Changmin: Dude! You look like you haven't slept.

Changmin held His arm and Then back away, He reach for Jaemin's Face and Pressed his hand on the boy's Head.

Changmin: Shit! You're burning up! Get inside!

Changmin pulled him In but he shake his head pulling his arm from changmin. Changmin stared at him, confused.

Jaemin: I'm staying here, Hae doesn't want me inside.
Changmin: What?! Jaemin! You're sick! Get inside!
Jaemin: No, I'll stay here, outside.
Changmin: Urgh! Ill go get Hae

Before Jaemin could even response, Changmin walked away and Run to His cousin's room, Opening it. He found Hae on her bed Fixing her things.

Changmin: What are you doing?
Hae: I want to be with mom
Changmin: Hae! What are you talking about?! Your leaving?!
Hae: Yes, I cant be in here.
Changmin: What is wrong with you! Jaemin's downstairs, outside waiting for you!

Hearing that Hae stopped packing and Stared at Changmin who is so damn mad right now.

Hae: He didn't leave?
Changmin: i dont know! I just got here and He is sick!
Hae: What?!

As soon as Changmin said that Hae run downstairs and Went to Jaemin. She saw Jaemin standing by the door looking lifeless. She took a deep breath and Stared at his face

Hae: Leave Jaemin
Jaemin: Sunshine
Hae: I told you to leave Jaemin, Why are you still here?

Jaemin didn't say anything but Only smiled at the girl. His lips were pale, Eyes were so close onto closing, Cheeks were red. He looks lifeless yet doesn't care.

Hae: Leave!
Jaemin: Lets talk.

Hae singed and Closed the door, She held Jaemin's wrist and Drag him to his Car.

Jaemin: Let's talk sunshine
Hae: leave!
Jaemin: I promise you Im not going to leave Sunshine.

Hae let go of his wrist and Groaned at the stubborn lifeless boy

Hae: Okay lets talk, ill start! I want you to leave! I want you to leave me alone! I want you to stop being annoying and Fucking leave! Why? Because i dont want you! I dont want to see you! I don't want you around! I do not want you to be part of my God damn Life Jaemin! Stop this act and Go! Leave! Isn't that what you're good with? Leaving, why cant you do it now?! You left girls after fucking them and They would chase you and Now I am the one pushing you away yet you dont want to leave! What the hell is wrong with you!!

Hae yelled, Jaemin stood there still smiling at her, but deep inside he was in pain, He's in pain because of her, but he choose to smile at her

Hae: Done! Im done talking! Im done Jaemin! Let's end this thing! I fucking done.

Jaemin stood there thinking that she's lying, That she doesn't mean any of those words tagt just came out of her mouth. He was in pain yet he choose to be in denial.

Jaemin: we barely even started and You're already ending this?
Hae: Yes! I dont want you Jaemin!
Jaemin: You're just grieving Hae
Hae: Im done! I want everything between us to be done!