Chapter 9

On his way back, he walked passed by Johnny's office but then stopped, He sighed and Went back and stared at the door taking a deep breath.

I just have to see if how she is doing, then Go! That's it! I just have to report to those guys what she is doing then done! That's it!

Jaemin held the door knob and twisted it, slowly pushing to door. He saw Hae walking back and forth sipping on her strawberry smoothie. There was water bottles on the floor and Lollipops.

There's a huge mess on the table, Empty tabs of ice creams, and empty cups.

But something caught his eyes. His world stopped. He felt his heart racing, his palms sweaty, His hand shaking, he started nipping his lower lip as he stared in it.

Hae: you did what you have to do, An hour have passed just check the result Hae. Simple as that. Check the result

Jaemin heard her. She was talking loud still way too occupied by her thought to even notice Jaemin by the door

Jaemin walked inside closing the door and walk to the table taking the PTs, Hae finally snapped out and Saw Jaemin holding it.

Hae: what- fuck
Jaemin: What's this?

He asked, But Hae didn't answer she only drink her smoothie, She's feeling more anxious and is in a deep panic as she stare at Jaemin and The tests

Fuck! What is he doing here? And Why is he here? And how did he came in? Why didn't i heard him coming in? Shit! What do i do?? He is holding and staring at the test! Shit!

Jaemin: who's the last person you slept with

What? What the fucking question is that? Is he saying I am sleeping with Random guys? Is he saying im a whore?

Jaemin: Who was the guy?
Hae: I- I uh how do Uh i Jae- uhmmm uh hm uhh i-i ja- uh

Hae stuttered, Jaemin was only staring at her with no emotions which made her nervous.

Fuck you! He is literally saying that I am a fucking whore!

If i say he is the guy and if that is positive he might just walk away, but I can raise this baby alone, but without a father it would be hard. But then I do not know the result... but why is he asking who was the last guy I slept with? Wait that means it's positive! He wouldn't ask if its negative, he would just say Its negative. But its positive. That's why he is asking "it's positive tell the guy that he is the father" but then what if it's negative? Like he just like things to be suspenseful? Like "tell him that he wouldn't be a father its negative."

FUCK OVERTHINKING MIND!

Jaemin: Im so drunk that night But I remember what happened the next day. I know what we did. I know everything that night.

Fuck! That just made things worst! He remember that night! He remembered everything

Jaemin:there are three moles on your right hip and the stupid glowing tattoo

Did he just call my tattoo stupid? I mean the glow in the dark was stupid but Hey! Its a cool tattoo! Also the glow in the dark is slowly fading!

Jaemin: I remember every inch of your body. I remember everything. I was your first, Hae.

Fuck he knows. Fuck! What do I do! Should I let the earth eat me up? Please save me! I cant be with his anymore! My palms are sweating! Shit!

I drunk all of my strawberry smoothie and Stared at him. Tapping my feet on the ground not knowing what to do or what to say. I took a deep breath and swallow the lump on my throat.

If it's positive then Its positive. It its negative then its negative. Im tired. I want to take a rest. Im so fucking tired.

Hae: Its positive right?
Jaemin: answer me
Hae: it's positive
Jaemin: Who is the guy Hae.

The tone of his voice was full of power and demanding. Making Hae flinch with every word that comes from his mouth.

Jaemin: Im asking one more time, Who is the Guy Ji Hae!
Hae: y-you

It was a whisper but it was enough for Jaemin to hear. He took a step back and put his hands in his pockets. He stared at Hae with cold eyes. No emotion. While the girl stared at her with tired eyes

Jaemin: Positive.

That was the last thing he said before walking out of the room leaving the PTs inside. Hae took the PTs and stared at them. All three of it are positive. Positive.

She is pregnant... with Jaemin's child.

TO BE CONTINUED