01.

Secrets i have held in my heart, Are harder to hide than i thought.

"Hey Dingus! Hurry were going to be late" robin yelled getting out of the car "See you at lunch" robin says catching up to Vickie. Steve than got out of the car he had caught a glimpse of Dustin "Hey Henderson" steve called, Dustin ran over to Steve and gave him a hug "i have someone you need to meet" dustin urged "oh right ok" steve said. The boys started walking into school when they entered Dustin yelled "Eddie" standing next to Dustin's locker eddie turns around.

"Henderson....  And i think it's Harrington right?" Eddie held his hand out "nice to officially meet you, this one always has a lot to say about you" steve shook Eddie's hand, the bells rings for first class as the boys say goodbye they head off.

The final bell of the day rings as steve walked into the main hallway, one backpack strap hung over his shoulder one moment peacefully walking, deep in thoughts and the next he was on the cold floor his books scattered everywhere Eddie had crashed into him whilst running through the school "watch where you're going, man!" Steve yelled "sorry!" Eddie says beginning to gather all of Steve's stuff. His ring-bearing hand touched Steve's as he pushed himself up from the ground, while holding Steve's books in one hand he helps Steve up "I'm sorry again here's your books, gotta run".

Eddie began running again, turning the corner out of view, a few seconds later Jason Carver and a group of his friends followed behind eddie. "Are you ok? Who just ran into you" robin says with a grin "that eddie Munson freak, i don't even know how Henderson become friends with him" Steve says with a grumpy frown "well dustin doesn't need a second mum telling him who he can be friends with" robin laughs "shut up all your walking home" steve says rushing outside.