010.

"I'll pick Dare" Steve says a little worried, Eddie stands up and goes to his top draw grabbing papers and green as he rolls it up he looks to Steve lighting it "Harrington i dare you to take a drag and give it to me" Eddie says with a grin, not knowing what he means he looks at Eddie "By the way your looking at me your confused.. so you hold your smoke in and blow it at me like kissing but not just giving me your high its easy I'll show you" eddie says with a grin taking a drag of the smoke slowly creeping his way to Steve, putting his cold finger tips on Steves chin.

Steves heart was beating out of his chest Eddie was so close to his face his cold fingers touching his chin, Eddies lips were close to Steve's he blow the smoke into Steve's mouth "Now blow it out" Eddie says going red, Steve blows out the smoking looking at red faced Eddie, looking at each other both red like tomatoes "Now its your turn Harrington" Eddie says with a smirk as his face is still red. Getting nervous about his turn Steve looks at Eddie's hand holding the smoke, he reaches for the joint lighting it up, Eddie grabbed Steve's chin one again steve could feel the cold metal of Eddie's rings on his skin steve grabbing Eddie's shirt collar and looked into his chocolate brown eyes, then glanced at his lips. He breathed out softly before closing his eyes and leaning forwards, blowing the smoke out just feeling Eddies soft lips.

Both boys going red there little confused hearts beating out of there chest, Steve breaks the silence "Truth or Dare Munson" he asks, Eddie looking at Steve's shaking hands "Truth" Eddie says with a grin "Would you ever kiss a guy" the question flew out of his mouth before he could stop it. Eddie leaned forwards so that their faces were so close, "Maybe, who's asking" he says with a nervous grin, Steve tried to turn away to hide the deep blush spreading across his face "Just curious is all." Is all Steve said back Eddie tilted his head to the side, noticing the blush covering Steve's face and smirking.