02.

Later that night while Steve lays down in his soft king sized bed, a rock hits the window behind Steve's head confused and worried steve quickly gets out of bed to open his window. "Steve.... Steve come downstairs" robin says as Steve's head sticks out of the window.

"what's going on robin? Are you ok" steve says worried "well i know you didn't want to go but please come with me to this party, Vickie says she's going and i know the others will be there" robin says, hoping steve would say yes, as steve looks at robin wanting to say no "yea sure but if its boring and there's no babes I'm leaving" he says with a smirk "fine deal,now lets go dingus" robin says walking to Steve's car.
Eddie decides to go to the first party he's been at in a while wanting to go cause Dustin asked but was worried Jason will be in there somewhere after a few deep breathes eddie walks inside, walking through the living room he sees Steve Harrington with a drink in his hand talking to robin "hey robin...hey Harrington sorry for smashing into you today also do you know where Dustin is he invited me to this shit show" Eddie says looking at steve "hey Eddie and i have no idea he will be around here somewhere... hey let me get you a drink" robin says with a smile walking away.

As Eddie and Steve stand there quietly watching everyone around them, steve slowly looks to eddie "so Munson why were you running away from Jason today" steve says drinking from his cup. Before eddie could think of something to say robin comes back with two red cups and Dustin and the others by her side "hey look what i found" robin says holding up the cups.   

Stranger things spoiler!!!!
Why did they do that to Eddie like come on he was my favourite and we didn't even see Steve upset about losing him.😭