017.

Sitting in awkward silence Eddie and Steve didn't know what to say, clearing his throat "Are you ok Steve?" Eddie asks hoping the chat in the bathroom helped, steve looks to Eddie "I'm ok just... I don't know what's wrong with me" steve says trying not to tear up "Hey.. hey Steve your ok im here" eddie says putting his hand on Steve's shoulder. Steve stared into Eddie's eyes, his beautiful brown chocolate eyes made Steve smile, Eddie looks up to smiley Steve "See that smile sweetheart, we need to see more of that not that grumpy face" Eddie says going red smiling at Steve "Can i come hangout and talk for a little while" Steve asks looking at Eddie "Yea of course" he replies getting out of Steve's car.

This is it about to go into Eddie's last time I was here we kissed.. SHIT SHIT Steve nervously thinks to himself regretting asking Eddie to hang out, he steps out and follows Eddie to the front door. Eddie watches Steve walk around nervously "Sit down Harrington its ok" Eddie says with a little giggle slowly sitting next to Steve "So what did you want to talk about" he says rolling a joint Steve watches Eddie trying to think of something to say "I don't know.. just didn't want to go home" Steve makes up eddie looks to steve with a smile "So what do you wanna do" he says lighting the joint. Steve not knowing what to say or do stands up "I might just go sorry just not doing the greatest lately" steve says tearing up about to walk out "Hey steve its ok don't go please I'm sorry" eddie says looking at Steve's back, crying he turns around to face eddie not thinking he leans in and hugs Eddie tightly, Eddie holds steve tight "Your ok Stevie Im here for you ok" he says hoping Steve is ok.

Steve pulls away looking at Eddie with tears down his face Eddie wipes the tear off Steves soft cheek, "Talk to me Steve you need to talk to someone about what's going on in your little head" eddie says with a grin. Steve leans forwards putting his hand on eddies cheek, Steve kisses Eddie on the lips and steps back "Sorry I'm gonna go" he says turning around getting stopped by eddies hand holding his arm Steve turns to face Eddie as Eddie leans in and kisses Steve back.