021.

At lunch all the kids talking, Robin looks to vickie in the distance with a smile on her face as hands touch Steve's shoulders he looks up to see Eddie smiling down to him "Hey.. Hey Eddie look at this comic book i found" dustin stands up walking around to Eddie "NO way where did you find this" he says excited "What are you boys fan girling over" robin giggles "It's a D&D comic book" dustin replies. Steve and Robin looking at each other with a smile on there face "Wow sounds very interesting Henderson" steve says standing up putting his hands on Eddie and dustin, Eddie looks at Steve with a smile "It's really interesting actually you know hard it is to find these" Eddie says showing Steve the comic "Yea Yea i don't want to see it anyways i have something to do see ya later everyone" he smiles at Eddie as he walk away.

After school waiting for Dustin and Robin Steve grabs a cigarette out of his tin lighting it up as he can see Jason and his friends in the distance "Well I'll see you soon" Dustin says to Eddie as they walk out of the building "Hey freaks what you got there" Jason says grabbing Dustin's comic "Jason give it back" Eddie says standing in front of Jason, all his friends laughed as Jason started folding the cover "HEY don't do that" dustin yells behind Eddie at this point Steve heard Dustin's yell looking up to see Jason and his friends surrounding them "Shit" Steve says throwing his smoke on the ground walking up to them "Give it back" Eddie yells pushing Jason down to the ground grabbing the book "Go Henderson" dustin steps back as Jason gets up "YOU PIECE OF SHIT" Jason says as he hits Eddie in the face, he leans in and tackles Jason to the ground one of his friends grabs Eddie by the hair pulling him down as they kicked him "Hey get off him" Steve says punching the boy in the face "Harrington back out of this" Jason says with a grin "fuck you Jason" Steve says helping Eddie up. Jason went to hit Steve but his punch got stopped Steve looks to Jason holding his fist "I wouldn't do that if i was you" Steve says grabbing Eddies and Dustin's hands.

They made it back to Steve's car as Jason and the others walk off "Eddie are you ok" steve and dustin asked at the same time "Yea.." Was all Eddie said "Do you want a lift home" he asks Eddie "No its ok my van is just down the road" he says as dustin hugs Eddie "I'm sorry Eddie" Steve watches Eddie hug Dustin back "It's ok kid I'll see you both later" Eddie walks off before they could say anything "Guess what... you guys ok?" Robin asks looking at Eddie walk away slowly "Jason and his friends just hit and kicked Eddie because they tried to sell my comic book" dustin replies "WHAT are you ok.. is Eddie ok" she asks shocked "Yea Jason always does that stuff to him but this time Eddie is hurt badly" he says with a frown, they watch Eddies van drive off "Lets go" steve says getting in the car thinking about Eddie.