016.

Steve looks at his hand that was in Eddies "Eddie i don't want to talk about it right now trying to enjoy the movie" steve says pushing eddies hand off his, even though he loved eddies soft hand the coldness of his rings made him want to hold his hand all the time "Okay Harrington I'll leave you alone but if its about me being with Chrissy, there's nothing happening i just sell her drugs.. please keep that to yourself plus she's still dating that asshole Jason." Eddie says walking past Steve "When your ready to talk I'm here" Eddie says with a smile closing the door behind him.

Steve stood in the bathroom taking in what Eddie just said he instantly felt better, it brought Relieve that all his overthinking was childish and stupid, with a smile on his face, but wondered how Eddie knew It was Chrissy that's made him upset, he looks at the door slowly walking out making his way back to the movie. After the movie standing around talking, robin walked over to Steve who was sitting down at the tables by himself "Hey dingus.. pretty cool movie" she says slowly sitting down "Yea it was good" Steve replies looking at robin taking a seat "Are you ok" she asks hoping steve talks to her "Yea I'm ok  just had a lot on my mind lately" he replies looking at robin "Remember you can talk to me whenever steve.. talk to me" robin says grabbing Steve's hand to hold, Steve looks at there hands really wanting to tell robin " i might have feelings for someone but I'm not sure, i don't know how to feel about it" Steve says looking at robins face, robin knew how steve felt she looks up to Steve "whoever they are, go for it all you can do is try" she says standing up "who will say no to Steve Harrington, now Come on lets go take the kids to dinner" she say helping Steve up.

Later that night sitting at the table about to leave the restaurant Will and mike Lucas say there goodbyes as Joyce waits in the car park, "Hey Max want a lift home" steve asks "So I'll walk" Eddie says looking at robin "Munson, robin max get in the car" he says unlocking the door "Shoot gun" Eddie says with a cheeky smile. Dropping robin off she messed up steve and eddies hair as she jumps out "Bye everyone" robin says shutting the door. After a 20mins max and Eddie talking they finally arrived at the trailer park "Thanks for a good night and dropping me home" max says as she leaves the car.