06.

Under the warm covers Eddie and Steve lay in silence. Steve rolls over to see eddie with his eyes closed laying on his back with his arm under his head, peacefully looking at Eddie slowly moving his head to see the chest tattoo eddie had wanting to touch it. Eddie opens his eyes "You ok there Harrington" he says turning to look at steve not fully seeing his red face "Yea Im ok just not use to sleeping with other people i mainly live alone" steve says with a little giggle "Yea same my uncle works a lot" eddie says.

After talking for about 2 hours they finally fell asleep, waking up the next morning Eddie wakes up to Steve not there but a note on the pillow 'I'll see you at school, sorry had to rush off this morning' Steve's note says as Eddie reads it. After getting ready for school Eddie walks to school rocking up to the first class 10 mins late looking around only 1 sit is left and that was next to Steve "Eddie why are you late?" Teacher says looking at eddie as the class does too "sorry woke up late" he says walking over to the seat next to steve "ok class lets get back to work" she says, As he sits down "Hey Harrington, how are you this morning" eddie says looking at steve "tired and sorry could of drove you to school, but forgot i had practice sorry" he says looking back at Eddie "It's ok hopefully I'll have my van back tomorrow" eddie says.

Most of the time in class Eddie drew in his book, as Steve watched.
After school Robin and Steve at Family video where they work, peacefully talking The little bell above the door of the store rung, announcing a customer's entrance his long hair, the jingle of his chains as he walked, the stomping of his boots, Eddie approached the counter. "Harrington? I didn't know you worked here?" he said, leaning over the front desk.