015.

Steve and the dustin wait for robin and Eddie to stop talking Mike and Will, Max and Lucas were already in the cinema "I wonder what there talking about there taking ages" dustin says mumbling as he has popcorn in his mouth "Who cares lets go inside" he says walking off as dustin follows.

Eddie watches Steve and dustin walk off as robin talks "Have you seen steve acting different around you when your alone together" she asks, Eddie thinks about the night steve came over as a smile grew on his face "Yea he came to mine after Dustin's that day and we smoked and played truth and dare" he replies "OHH MY GOD why didn't you tell me about that" she says shocked "You need to talk to him and tell him you and Chrissy are just friends... Are you just friends" she asks "Yea just friends shes having some trouble lately, so she's being buying weed off me, I'll have a chat with him anyways lets go inside there all waiting for us" Eddie says. Walking around trying to find Steve and the kids Robin sits next to max and Eddie sits next to dustin across from dustin was Steve.

45mins through the movie Steve stands up "going to the toilet" he says walking past Eddie and dustin, eddie looks at robin who was looking back at Eddie she points her finger to the exit, Eddie looks to dustin "I'll be back don't eat all the popcorn" he says looking at a half empty bucket. Taking a deep breath before opening the male toilets Eddie walks in "Hey Steve hows the movie" he asks trying to make a conversation "It's ok" was all Steve said washing his hand "Have i done something to piss you off because you seemed fine that night and morning, and at lunch you were different" Eddie asks scared of Steve's answer. Steve looks at Eddie wanting to tell him what's wrong but was to scared "It's nothing just been overthinking a lot of stuff it doesn't matter" Steve says starting to walk off, Eddie grabs Steves hand "Harrington please stop and talk to me" Eddie says looking at Steve with his big brown eyes.

Hope you like my new cover ❤️