011.

Eddie grabbed Steve's chin, turning his head so that they were facing each other "Would you kiss a guy Harrington?" he said, his hand still holding Steve's chin. Steve looked into Eddie's chocolate brown eyes, then glanced at his lips. He breathed out softly before closing his eyes and leaning forwards, closing the gap between them slightly surprised by the action, not knowing what to do really Eddie closed his eyes, bringing his hands to rest on either side of Steve's face and kissing him back.

All Eddie could think about is what Robin said earlier maybe Steve Harrington was actually like us after all, Both boys pulled away slowly, steve blushing like an idiot and Eddie smirking with his red cheeks "Never thought that Steve Harrington The king would kiss me" Eddie said in a pleasantly surprised tone. Steve looked at Eddie with a grin "I'm not a king I don't like people saying that" Steve says looking at Eddie "Sorry sweetheart" eddie says with a grin watching steve turn more red. Before Steve could say anything they hear a knock on Eddies front door, eddie walks out of his room to the front door "Hey max you ok?" Eddie says looking at max "Yea I'm ok i had robin call me she's looking for Steve and i saw his car out front anyways i to to go" she replies "Ok thank you I'll let him know" eddie says as she walks away. Eddie closes the door to see steve standing in the kitchen "Hey i'll go home its getting late and i better call robin" steve giggles, "Yea that's ok thanks for a fun day Harrington" eddie says with a big smile, steve smiles back to eddie "Yea it was fun thanks I'll see you at school" he says as he opens the door and starts walking to his car.

The next morning driving to school Steve was nervous he wasn't sure why maybe it was the kiss or the fact that he has feelings for Eddie, thinking over and over again he was scared to have feelings for eddie what if he doesn't see me that way but why would he let me kiss him, finally arriving at school steve turns his head to see robin and Eddie talking. Trying to calm his nerves down steve gets out of his car and slowly walks over to them.