012.

"Hey dingus" robins says as she walks up to Steve as Eddie follows "Hey Harrington" eddie says with a smirk on his face, steve could feel himself going red and more nervous than before "We need to talk at lunch" robins says running off towards Vickie. Looking at Eddie not knowing what to say eddie broke the silence "Are you working after school" eddie asks "Yea i am whys that?" steve asks as the bell rings for first class "Have to drop some stuff off talk later Sweetheart" eddie says with a smile on his pale face making his way over to Chrissy Cunningham.

Lunch time bell rings Steve makes his way over to robin who was sitting by herself "Hey dingus" she says looking at Steve with a smile "why are you so smiley" steve asked sitting down "Just had fun yesterday and had a chat to Eddie in band" she says, Steve's heart starting beating fast what does she mean? what has Eddie said to her "Yea yesterday was fun, and what did you and Eddie talk about?" Steve asked hoping it has nothing to do about them playing truth and dare "Talking about yesterday and the chat we had together, i think he likes someone" she says looking at Steve's reaction, Steve getting nervous looks at robin "What did you guys talk about yesterday" was all Steve said "I noticed that he likes someone so we had a chat about it" she replies. Who does he like? Was it me or someone else Steve was thinking to him self "Hey dustin" robin says looking behind Steve, two warm hands land on Steve's shoulders "hey Steve would you be able to drop me off at mikes after school" he says looking at Steve "Yea sure Henderson" he replies messing up Dustin's hair, "Wait..since when does Eddie and Chrissy talk" dustin says confused "They talk a lot lately I've noticed" robin says looking at dustin, Steve turns to see Chrissy smiling at Eddie.

Why is she looking at Eddie like that, maybe she's the one who eddie likes not me, Steve tries not to show that he's getting jealous "Oh well Eddie is Eddie, see you after school Steve bye robin" Dustin's says walking towards mike, "hey Buckley Harrington" steve turns to see Eddie taking a seat next to him "Hey Munson.. also since when were you friends with the queen of Hawkins high" she asks looking at steve who seemed upset about something "Long story really" Eddie says with a giggle.