08.

Eddie woke up early that morning needing to see his good old friend that has the best weed in Hawkins, excited for his day ahead he still needed to get high before slowly walking across town to Dustin's. A long walk and tired and thirsty eddie finally makes it to Dustin's running up and loudly knocking on the door "Eddie you came that's great" dustin says opening the door wider for Eddie "thirsty... drink" was all Eddie said watching dustin have a giggle going to the kitchen. Scanning the room Eddie gave everyone a wave not seeing Steve anywhere Dustin's hands the cup over "where's Harrington" he asks looking at dustin "he rung me before saying he will be late" dustin says "well I'm going out for a smoke" eddie says walking out with his joint.

Watching the joint get lower and lower a car pulls into the drive away, looking up to see Steve's car as he steps out, Eddie smiles as Steve walks up to him "Hey Munson.. can I have some" Steve says sitting next to Eddie. "Hey you boys coming in" mike says looking at Steve's red face "Yea we are" Steve says rushing over to mike. Later that afternoon playing games and watching movies all day, Eddie sitting outside watching the sunset smoking away, Robin sits next to him "How are you doing" she says looking at Eddie with a joint between his fingers "Yea its been a good day, how about you Buckley" he says "yea its been good, you and steve seem closer since the party what happened there" she says with a grin "Nothing much i guess we just get along" he says trying to hide the smile that Robin could see "Does Eddie Munson have a little crush on steve" she says with a giggle, Eddie looks at robin not knowing what to say "Im not sure actually but he's straight, he dated the school queen Im just a freak" eddie says with a little frown, robin looks to eddie and wraps her arm around him "we are both freaks Munson and he knows and doesn't hate me" she says hoping to give eddie hope "I had a feeling you were a little fruity Buckley" Eddie says with a smile on his pale high face "what are you too talking about" steve says resting his hands on robins shoulders "Just talking about stuff.. anyways i have to say bye to the kids, see you tomorrow boys" robin says walking off, as the boys follow her back inside.