05.

After an hour or so, a Metallica song was playing, and Steve and Eddie were eating on Eddie's bed while laughing at dumb stories they told. They had smoked a second joint together, not knowing how late it was getting Steve stood up "Well i kinda need to head off" he says a little worried, "Are you safe to drive after that?" eddie says quickly standing up. They both look at each other while steve was thinking "You can stay a little longer or sleep here" eddie says playing with his rings looking at Steve "Yea I'll stay for a little longer" he says sitting back down on Eddie's bed.

Hitting 1:30 on eddies alarm clock Steve and Eddie had watched two horror movies, too busy watching the movie Steve turned to see and just noticed Eddie had fallen asleep laying against his arm, a little smile grew on Steve's face not knowing why he found it cute he didn't want to move. As steve slowly pulls the blankets up eddie immediately woken up lifting his head "Shit sorry.. I didn't mean to wake you up" steve says looking at sleepy eddie "It's ok sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep on you by the way" eddie says looking at steve with a little smirk "I didn't notice till the movie finished.. buts its ok anyways lets get you back to sleep" steve said getting out of bed.

Eddie not caring he takes off the hellfire club shirt throwing it at the bottom of the bed, Steve watching eddies every move he couldn't take his eyes off Eddie "You can sleep here if you want, there's a couch out there but its not comfortable really" before eddie could say anything else "I'll sleep with you its ok" steve blurts out taking his shirt off, eddie looks to shirtless steve glad that it was dark cause his face had turned red "So who's the little spoon tonight" eddie laughs trying to not focus on Steve "well who's the shorter one" Steve says with a giggle getting under the covers.

I'm so happy I finally got my Eddie Pop vinyl now I just need to get Steve 🤪