013.

Steve build up in rage and jealousy why was it a long story? She's the one who he likes that smile said it all, before Steve could get angry and say something stupid he quickly stands up "Hey robin see you later" steve said walking off upset before Robin or eddie could say anything. "What's up with Harrington?" Eddie says a little worried she looks at steve in the distance "I don't know he was fine before" she says looking at Eddie. The bell rings Robin and Eddie make there way to class. After the last class Steve looks at dustin who's already waiting at his car "Lets go" Steve says unlocking the car.

Almost at Mikes house dustin couldn't stop talking but Steve was half listening he couldn't understand why Eddie was with Chrissy today, what was with last night if Eddie likes Chrissy "Hey stop the car its max" dustin says, Steve pulls over while dustin and max talked steve turns to look at the park but his eyes went straight to the two people sitting at the table, Chrissy? Steve noticed by the ponytail and cheerleaders uniform slightly moving her head he sees Eddie on the other side laughing and smiling with her. Steve felt like he couldn't breathe his heart felt like it was getting snapped in half, watching eddie smile like that made him upset "bye dustin.. bye steve" max yelled as she walked away "Steve? You ok" dustin says looking at Steve who was looking at Chrissy and Eddie, out of nowhere Chrissy turns around steve and Chrissy held eye contact, steve quickly starts the car looking back one last time Eddie was now looking at Steve with a worried face, steve turns to dustin "Yea I'm ok" he replies slowly driving off.

"Hey dingus you 10mins late" robin giggled "Remember i had to drop Henderson off but i came here to say I'm not working tonight not feeling good" steve says, Robin knew Steve never takes a day off even when he's sick "You ok Steve" robin says a little worried "I'll be fine" Steve says walking out not even saying goodbye. Later that afternoon standing by herself a customer walks into the door "Hey Buckley" she turns to see Eddie "Hey Munson" she says as eddie walks up to the counter "Where's steve" Eddie asks knowing Steve was working today "He came in to tell me he's not feeling well but i know Steve somethings going on, he never misses a day even when he's sick" she says looking at eddie "he has been different today since lunch" that's when Robin clicked on maybe seeing Eddie with Chrissy made Steve upset but does Steve like Eddie back and why hasn't he told me "Yea well i saw him and dustin packed across the street while i was at the park" eddie says "who were you with" she asks "Chrissy whys that" he looks confused.