03.

Dustin looks at Eddie with a big smile "Hey Eddie and Steve glad you came" Dustin says grabbing Steve's arm "Hey what about me" he says watching Steve and Dustin walk off as he secretly walks behind them. "What's going on Henderson? Where are we going" steve says confused. Dustin stops and turns to look at steve "i have a female friends that wants to meet you" Dustin says with a smirk, eddie not paying attention while drinking out of his cup runs into Jason "oh shit" eddie says backing up "FREAK what do you think your doing here" Jason says walking closer to eddie knocking his drink out of his hand.

Not knowing what's happening behind them as Dustin and Steve continue talking, robin runs past Steve in a hurry he turns around to see robin trying to get past Jason's friends "just leave me alone man" Eddie says trying to push past to get to robin, all of sudden Jason punches eddie in the stomach "HEY GET OFF HIM" Steve's saying pushing Jason away "Harrington stay out of this unless you love this freak" Jason laughs, not listening to Jason steve helps eddie up as robin stands on the other side of eddie "step down Harrington" Jason says walking up to steve, "piss off jason" robin says holding eddies arm as they slowly walk past steve. Dustin and the others follow robin out "have a good one boys" steve says with a smirk walking behind the group. As they all stand outside "ill take the kids home before jason comes out" robin says "yea sounds good, take eddie home please" dustin asks "alright Munson lets go" steve says grabbing his arm as they all go there separate ways.