Teacher's Pet || Prof!Gojo x Student!College!Reader || Pt. 1

Warnings: Sexual themes, controlling/ stalking (ex) partner, violent themes, swearing
Genre: Angst/ Lime-y
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Rating: R
Reader Notes: References sexual and violent themes, but will not go into detail about anything; Italics will refer to texting + thoughts :) ; N/N refers to your nickname, E/N refers to your ex's name :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat in your lecture, waiting for your professor to show up, sighing and taking out your phone to message your friend. Maki was in a psychology class across campus, but there was a teachers aid filling in today, which meant the class wasn't going to actually do anything other than bully the young person trying to keep them on track.

N/N: Bored :(((

Ninja Warrior Lesbo: Aren't you in class rn?

N/N: Yeah, but the prof isn't here yet, so I'm being forced to listen to some idiots rant about something they know nothing about :))

Ninja Warrior Lesbo: What's new? Tch

N/N: Tell me about it

N/N: Oh wait I think the dude finally showed up

Ninja Warrior Lesbo: Good luck. I've heard he's kind of a man whore??

N/N: Oh??? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Ninja Warrior Lesbo: Y/N please...... no.....

N/N: (≖ ͜ʖ≖)

N/N: Jk jk gotta go for real now he's starting

Ninja Warrior Lesbo: Kk see you later

Ninja Warrior Lesbo: You want me to grab you anything on the way back to the dorm?

N/N: Your unconditional love and support <3<3<3 

Ninja Warrior Lesbo: You'll never have that. Anything else?

N/N: :(

N/N: No all good bye bye :) :*

Ninja Warrior Lesbo: I'm rolling my eyes, I hope you can tell

Finally dragging your attention back to the front of the lecture hall, you noticed you professor surveying the students in his class, a slight irk forming on his face when he realized that only about twenty people were really attending it, while the rest were auditing it simply because he was eye candy. Sighing, he tapped his papers against his desk, drawing the attention in the room to him.

"I don't want to be rude, but all of you who are auditing this class, please leave so I can get acquainted with my real students. You're free to return after the first week if you're still interested, but I need some time to get used to those actually taking my class." He called out, apologizing as a chorus of disappointed 'aw's filled the air, the shuffling of feet walking out the door finally dying down once most of the rows were emptied.

"And for the rest of you, if you don't mind moving to the first three rows. It's easier for me to read your expressions to see if you're understanding the content." (Y/N) tilted her head out of curiosity, shuffling forward with the rest of the students, filling in the seats at the front.