Request: Find Me in the Future || Sukuna x reader

Warnings: Mild swearing, honestly Sukuna because of who he is, death, blood
Genre: Fluff/ A tinge of Angst
Pronouns: Gender-neutral/ NB
Rating: PG
Reader Notes: For my lil homie who requested the Sukuna fic. This is kinda soft sukuna because I don't know how to write mean characters lol. Also this book isn't dead, I've just been in my COD obsession era, but when JJK comes back, I'm sure I'll have more to say lol. Anyways y'all know I'm a hoe for reincarnation lovers also yes that's a howls moving castle quote haven't seen it but the kids I work with love it so

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My liege..." You drawled, cocking your head to the side as Sukuna stared down at you. For most people in your position, they would be cowering in fear, begging for their lives to be spared by the entity before them. But you? You had a different view. Of course, when you'd first had the misfortune of meeting Sukuna, you could have sworn your soul left your body right then in there. He was terrifying, about as scary as they come, but as time went on, you had developed what one might consider a soft spot for the creature.

"I told you to just call me by my name." Sukuna pressed his lips into a thin line, glowering back down at you from his throne. Stifling a yawn, you covered your mouth, blinking lazily as you were studied.

"You know, most mortals wouldn't dare act the way you do before me." Sukuna sighed, sounding almost annoyed with your lack of fear.

"You don't keep most mortals around this long." You noted, placing your hands on either side of your legs, leaning back to get more comfortable.

"I suppose that's true." Sukuna agreed, narrowing his eyes as he stared you down.

"Is there something I can do for you?" You asked, wondering what entertainment you would be asked to provide today. Sukuna waited a beat, rising from his throne after a moment of contemplation.

"Get dressed. We're going out." Your eyes widened slightly, quickly agreeing and rushing off to ready yourself. It was rare for Sukuna to go out into the human world. Most people were terrified of his presence, and those who weren't wanted him dead. Where there's a king, there's someone vying for that power.

"Ready." You puffed, hands clasped before you as you waited for Sukuna's approval. For someone who lingered in a death filled domain for most of his time, the man had a particular taste in fashion. You needed to be proper, he'd insisted, the two of you getting into countless arguments over it.

"Come." Sukuna offered out his arm, his human form a bit strange to see after witnessing what he truly looked like. It was... a change. As you linked arms, a finger brushed across your forehead, tucking away a strange of rogue hair, causing you to look up.

"Now you're ready."

"What's the point of this? You don't even eat human food." You muttered as you rifled through a basket of fruits, the man who owned the stall sweating nervously as he refused to meet your eyes in the presence of Sukuna. It was almost like he was a myth to the people milling about. A demon king with quite the temperament, willing to kill anyone who did something to annoy him at a moments notice, a true harbinger of death.

"But you do." You paused for a moment, giving him a look out of the corner of your eye. He seemed almost... intrigued by the way you were looking for the perfect fruit, hand running over the skin, squeezing it ever so slightly to check it's ripeness.

"I do." You agreed, eventually deciding on a few pieces of food, paying the merchant whos hands shook as he took your money.

"Have a nice day." The man's voice cracked as he waved you off, steadying himself against the wooden cart as soon as you and Sukuna were out of sight.