Teacher's Pet || Teacher's Pet || Prof!Gojo x Student!College!Reader || Pt. 2

Warnings: Sexual themes, health problems, general tension
Genre: Angst/ Fluff (Kind of)
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Rating: R
Reader Notes: References to sexual activity, but nothing is explicitly talked about; (E/N) is the same as last time, (B/N) is... well, you'll figure it out, no spoilies ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU SLEPT WITH HIM?!" Maki screamed in her best friends face, the girl in question closing her eyes as she felt the full rage of her friend.

"Well, yeah, but it wasn't like... Bad or anything." (Y/N) blushed as she spoke about her rendezvous with her professor.

"Yes, bad! He is your teacher (Y/N)!" Maki chastised the girl, throwing her hands up in exasperation when she realized she was getting nowhere with the love-struck girl.

"But like, we're both adults, and it was consensual, and..." (Y/N) drawled on and on with her excuses, not realizing Maki wasn't even listening anymore. 

"(Y/N), you're a big girl, so you can make your own choices, but that was stupid." Maki criticized her friend, shaking her head in disappointment.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. But it was just a one time thing... I think..." (Y/N) muttered as she gathered her things, readying herself to go to the police station like she had promised the night before.

"Whatever, let's just go." Maki sighed, holding open the dorm door for her friend. The two sat in tense silence as they waited to be seen by someone at the station, the agitation coming from Maki still palpable.

"Ms.(Y/N)?" A young officer popped her head around the corner, calling for (Y/N) after the long wait. Maki accompanied her friend, still there to offer her unwavering support, even if she was mad at her for her stupid decisions. This issue trumped who she slept with.

The officer gathered as much information from the girl as she could, writing down personal information, and getting copies of the texts (Y/N) had been sent. With the evidence piling up, it looked like she was finally going to be able to pursue legal choices to keep her safe. She just hoped that a court signed document would be enough to keep her ex away.

The weeks drew on, (Y/N) staying busy with her personal life and school work, not thinking too much about her one night stand. She wouldn't lie to herself, she wished there had been more, and her heart still ached a bit when she dreamt of an actual relationship, but she knew that it wasn't in her cards. Every time the thoughts would pop up, (Y/N) would push them back down, throwing herself into her studies.

As the last semester started to come to an end, (Y/N) drew the lucky card of becoming sick. She struggled through her finals in her normal classes, her face pale and clammy as she stood at the front of Gojo's class, explaining her 'personal revolution'. When the class heard about what she had been through with her ex, and the big leap of faith she had taken to better her life, she actually got a standing round of applause. The reaction was the polar opposite of how the class usually treated her, which made her feel like she really had made a big change that even strangers would be proud of.

"What an amazing story, (Y/N). All of us are happy to hear you are doing better and are safe." Gojo admired the girl as she forced a smile through her nausea, nodding weakly. He stepped forward to motion for her to return to her seat, casually brushing his hand along her waist. The small action caught (Y/N) off guard, the girl scurrying back to her seat before her classmates could see how flustered she'd become.