Bully || Megumi x Reader Pt. 2

Warnings: Swearing
Genre: Fluff/ Angst
Rating: PG
Pronouns: Gender-neutral/ NB
Reader Notes: I don't really like this one shot because I was super distracted writing it so if you come back to read it and it's changed completely, you didn't see anything TL;DR this should have just stayed in my drafts

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been roughly two months since Megumi had come to live with you and your family, and honestly, you couldn't have asked for a better guest. The only problem was that sometimes a white-haired man would show up without calling just to see how Megumi was. The act in itself was sweet, but the part where he hit on your mother was not. When he asked if she was single, you almost went feral.

"Kids! School, let's go!" Your mother shouted up the stairs, waiting until she saw you and Megumi wandering down the hall, sleep still in the corner of your eyes as you got ready to head out for the day.

"Mama, please. You're yelling hurts my head." You gave your mother a peck on the cheek before grabbing your bag and heading outside, waiting patiently for you friend to come join you. It was the start of your second year, and Megumi's third year, which always made you sad to think about. By this time the following year, you two would no longer be partners in crime, and you hated to admit it, but you'd miss the boy terribly.

"Thank you, Mrs. L/N/." Megumi called as he shut the front door, following behind you down the street to the train station. Your school was only a few stops away, but it was always busy this time of morning, so you had to make an extra effort to get there before the other commuters did. Too bad you'd both slept in a bit too long.

"MEGUMI! HEEEYYY!" A loud voice echoed through the station, the crowd turning to see who the crazy man was yelling at, leaving Megumi red in the face.

"Gojo, I told you to stop. What do you want?" Megumi asked through gritted teeth, trying to keep himself calm.

"What, can a sensei not come see his favorite student?" Gojo stuck his bottom lip out, pouting like a child.

"You're not my sensei, and I'm not your student." Megumi sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. It was going to be a long day, he could tell.

"Not YET, that is! Oh, and hello to you too, sweet Y/N." Gojo leaned to the side so he could peek at you hiding behind Megumi, getting an awkward greeting back from you as you tried to avoid contact with him any further.

"I have to get going to my actual school, if you don't mind, so if we could speed things up here..." Megumi raised an eyebrow, getting irritated by the constant interruptions this man had been causing in his life.

"Right, right. Come with me for a second, I don't want your other half overhearing." Gojo snickered as he whispered to the dark-haired boy, his face going even redder than before. The only saving grace right now was the fact that you were engrossed in your phone, not noticing the two men bickering.

"Y/N, I'll be right back. Wait by the train for me, okay?" You looked up from your screen, nodding as you wandered away, standing behind the yellow marking on the platform. A few minutes passed, but when you looked back, you were still standing alone by the tracks. It was starting to get dangerously close to the departure time for your train, and Megumi was still nowhere to be found. 

Looking around in the crowd, you tried to spot Gojo's bright hair against the dullness of everything else, but there wasn't anything but a dingy station in your sight. Sighing, you took off speedwalking, not wanting to mow down any old people by sprinting, looking for Megumi and the man who called himself his 'sensei'.