Love Me Like You Do || Gojo x Reader

Warnings: Touches on death, a bit of gore
Genre: Angst
Pronouns: Gender-neutral/ NB
Rating: PG
Reader Notes: Oops, all angst! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat in the back of the classroom your partner was teaching in, scrolling through your phone as he gave his student's questionable advice. You would intervene, but that would just end up with you teaching the class, which you didn't feel like doing at the moment.

"Yes, question! Yuji!" Gojo pointed at the pink-haired student, a dopey grin on both of their faces.

"So, you're saying if I punch hard enough, I can kill a curse, sensei?!" Yuji was ecstatic. He loved dramatically punching things and just showing up on the other side like he was completely normal.

"Correct! As long as you have cursed energy!" Gojo pointed at Megumi, expecting the gloomy boy to have a comment to make, only getting a soft 'tch' in response to his enthusiasm.

"Someone's cranky today." Gojo frowned at his student, sighing as he looked at the clock, dismissing the kids so they could go back to their dorms and get some sleep before the afternoon mission.

"You know, if you stopped yelling directions at them, maybe they would listen better." You snarked as you stood, still on your phone as Gojo grimaced at you.

"I don't yell, I just have pizzazz!" You took the time to look up from your phone to sneer at the man, giving him the most disgusted look before sighing and putting your device away. 

"Mm, pizzazz. Right." You sighed, rubbing your face as you sat beside the white-haired man, readying yourself for the mission briefing.

"You alright?" This question surprised you, as Gojo never really gave you the time of day or showed that he cared about you in any way. You looked at the man with wide eyes, blinking a few times before nodding your head.

You struggled to keep your eyes open as Gojo told you the details of that afternoon's mission, filling you in on what he knew about the curse, it's grade level, who was coming, what was needed, all of the boring stuff. Stifling a yawn, you nodded, wiping the corners of your eyes as tears of exhaustion popped out.

Being Gojo's partner meant that not only did you accompany him on most missions he was assigned to, but you also did most of his paper work. You'd thought in the beginning that it would be too hard after you'd come from an office job, but jujutsu work had a lot more data entry than you had expected.

"...Y/N!" Your eyes snapped back to your partner as he stood in the doorway, tilting his head as he waited for you to join him.

"Sorry! Coming." You mumbled as you gathered your things off his desk, rushing to his side as you two went to gather the children. You had to admit, even if you were stuck with the insufferable man, you couldn't help but enjoy your time together with him and the kids, even if it stressed you out. You would never admit, but over the years of working behind the world's strongest sorcerer, you'd started to develop feelings for him, stuffing them down as you didn't want to get your heartbroken by the player that was known as Satoru Gojo.

"Y/N sensei!" Yuji happily called to you as you glanced over at the kids, pushing yourself off the hood of the car as the trio approached.

"I told you not to call me 'sensei', Yuji. I'm not your teacher." You sighed, giving him a soft smile so he knew you weren't as mad as your harsh words made you sound.

"I know, I know, I just can't help it!" He whined as he stuffed himself in the back of the car with Megumi and Nobara on either side of him, you and Gojo up front as you drove to the location you'd been given by your sleeping passenger.