chapter fifty

j u n g k o o k

Spicy

"When will we arrive?"

"Around 40 minutes because of the traffic, sir."

Humming at the amount of time we have left, I smash my lips with hers. Those pretty peach lips were always delicious, no matter how many times I kiss her, she's still flavourful.

Kissing her, deeply this time, I take off my wet shirt as she helps me. She throws it on the ground, putting her fingers under my jaw. Then, she stops, stabilizing herself on me.

Holding an eye contact with me, she takes her pants off slowly. Then, her underwear, and lastly her bra which fell down as she unclips it.

"Fuck," I curse at how gorgeous she looked nevertheless of all these scars. She glanced to the side, where my bottle of alcohol was. She grabs it, opening it.

"You love this, right?" She whispered softly, shaking me the bottle. I simply nodded, not knowing where she's going with this. She runs her hand over her body and stopping to her core. "You love me, right?"

"I do, very fucking much."

She bites her lips, not hiding her smile. She pours the alcohol slowly all over herself. I part my lips, not believing that she was this confident.

"Want me to put something in your mouth?" She teasingly said, pushing her chest slightly. She thought I didn't notice these slightest movements.

Grabbing the bottle away from her, I take both hands, pining them behind her back. Her pretty eyes widen at what I did. But she didn't seem surprised. I nod at myself, before blowing on her hard nipples.

She whimpered, trying to escape from my grasp. I held tighter, giving a lick on her left nipple. A moan escaped her lips as I tease her even more. I softly bite, waiting for her reaction. She looks down at me with a mouth wide open.

I take her full, swirling my tongue around her perky breast. To make the moment even spicier, I pour the alcohol on her chest. My mouth trailed all over her, kissing and sucking.

Pulling away, I lick my lips as an idea went to my mind right away. I tell her to open her mouth and she obeyed like a good girl. I let the alcohol go in her mouth and went the bottle was completely empty, I went to kiss her. The strong scent of alcohol filled in the limousine.

Some of the liquid, went on our body. She fought for dominance, but like always I never let her win. I always enjoy a little challenge once in a while. But I like to win, especially when it's with her.

Loosening my grip around her wrist, my right hand went slowly to her core from behind. I touch her clit as she shuddered. Circling my two finger, she gasped, grabbing on my shoulder. She throws her head back when I started teasing her.

"Jungkook, just—"

"Sir, we have arrived."

Stopping everything, I see Y/n cursing and getting off of me. I chuckle, shrugging. It wasn't my fault that we've arrived. I take my shirt that was thrown on the floor.

While I was putting it, Y/n was taking her time, taking one by one her clothes. I stopped her from going further.

"Just put your pants and sweater," I said, not forgetting to take my coat.

"Uh why?"

"You think I'm done with you? You've brought this upon yourself, Y/n."

"Okay," She murmured, blushing. I wait for her to put her clothes before going out.

As I went out, Y/n comes out, taking my hand. The driver bows as we walked past him. It was silent and none of us was speaking. The air had a heavy weight of sexual tension. I couldn't deny it, I just really want to have sex with her. But she can't barely move. She's just able to stay in one place at each position.

I don't want to break her back. We'll just do it another time, when she's all healed and ready to give herself to me. I'll wait for her to say it, not the other way around. I won't bring the subject until she brings it.

We silently entered the house as the lights of the kitchen was open. The rest of the house was dark. Everyone was sleeping, while we were about to have fun.

I got to the kitchen, opening one of the drawers. The one which had all my drinks of every flavour. Y/n comes beside me, looking up and down.

"Which one you want to try?"

"Yours, I like that one," She slurred, biting her lip again. I chuckle slowly, taking our favourite alcohol. Turning around, I place the bottle on the counter and lifted her up.

I made sure she was comfortable on the counter. She gives me a confused face before her eyes widen.

"No way, Jeon, not here. You must be out of your mind to do something like this."

Zipping her sweater, I take it and threw it on the floor. I pulled her pants down as she was naked. She shivered when she felt the cold counter.

Pushing her slowly to lay her down, she left a moan when her body went touch the counter. I part her thighs, as I see a slick dripping down her cunt. I smirk, feeling ready as ever.

I open the cap of the bottle. I drink some to get really in the mood. She looks at my every move. Lifting the bottle up, I incline it as the alcohol slowly went out of the bottle. The liquid went straight to her core as I move it up so it could go to her cunt.

She whimpered, closing her thighs. I open them again as I dipped my head between her thighs. Licking once, she shivered as she arched her back. She released a painful moan.

"Hey, you're okay?"

"Just continue."

"Your wish is my command," Smirking, I slid two finger in her. Her legs shivered as she tries to hold onto something.

I look up to see her figure. Putting both of her ankles on my shoulder, I just enjoy the scenery in front of me. When I pushed another finger in, that was it, she couldn't help but moan even louder.

Then I heard a door opening in the top floor. She opens at eye and held my hand, trying to stop me from what I'm doing. But I wanted to finish where I started.

I pinned her hands above her head and pushes a little further in her. She closes her eyes, biting her lip, almost making it bleed.

The steps grew louder as I fingered her faster. She was whimpered and shaking, even sweating. She's cute when she's trying to keep it all in it together. I found it a shame that I cant listen to her while I'm pleasuring her.

"You want to get caught, do you?" I whispered as she shakes her head. Curling my fingers, she arches her back softly before gazing at me with drunken eyes, filled with complete pleasure. "I think you do."

"No I don't," She murmured, looking at the side. Her heavy breath and her biting her lips made it obvious that she liked the risk. I mean, if she really didn't like it she would said stop.

"I could just stop, if you really don't want to continue."

"No please, continue. Just finish me already before he comes."

I hummed against her core, slipping my tongue in her. She grabs my hair, wrapping her legs around my shoulder. I hold her tight and like she requested, do it quickly before the person comes in.

This is probably my favourite hobby, making her worry about the risk. She likes it, I can hear it with her heartbeat increasing as the steps were now so clear.

"Jeon," She whined as cums. The taste was immaculate with the alcohol. I kissed her inside thighs, travelling to her ankle. She took the time to sigh and give me a tiny glare before sliding off the counter slowly with my help.

She takes her sweater as she froze in the dark. She looks behind me as I don't move an inch. Was the person already here? They were walking goddamn slow.

"What's going on here?"