1.

Railwood

Railwood.

It's a massive town in Atlanta Georgia. It's home to many, some good ... some bad. Railwood gets its name due to the broken and unused railway track that separates the good side and the bad side of its town. The good side, everyone gets what they want without even fighting for it. Everyone on the good side is well ... good. Manly rich and wealthy and have jobs and can provide for themselves and families. The bad side, that's where all the fun is. People who are less fortunate live there, people who can't provide for themselves and families and have to fight for everything. However that's not the fun side of the bad side. The fun side, is that it also holds criminals. People who just love to break the law in order to pass time and get a little bit of money or interest in doing it.

Railwood is home. Railwood is an easy place. However the people there don't communicate to each other ... that's if your on the other side. It's law that the bad side don't talk to the good side, it's law that the good side don't communicate with the bad side. You also can't cross the railway to the other sides. So if anyone wanted to pay the poor a visit from the good side, well ... you'd end up dead or in prison. If anyone wanted to pay the wealthy a visit the same thing will occur. So ... Railwood is a mysterious yet very fond of town.

It's home to Cory Stevens ...