14.

Cory

"I did something bad" is all i say into my phone and Jake is on the other side. Jake doesn't normally answer his phone, so I'm lucky this time. "What do you mean?" ... "what have you done now?" I grab the leg of the victim, a man in his young 20s and and drag him through the woods. "Stop asking questions, just get your ass up down here" i whisper yell into the phone and Jake cackles. "Who have you killed" ... "literally" he says and I drop the leg.

"Okay, how many have you killed?" I look around me and the darkness surrounds me, it is night time after all. "Mhm...3" i scratch my head, "3" I say again. "I'll be there now" Jake ends the call and I stand in the woods alone. Blood has managed to cover my shirt but that's okay, I can just wash it off or get rid of the shirt. Now, to sum up basically what happened, i was smoking and drinking and just living a good half an hour of my life and some girl decides to hit on me. I told her to kindly fuck of by saying "fuck off", easy going. The man comes and starts shit and the other girl gets her friend out if it. I knock the man out with a rock, bashed it to his head more and then turned to the girls who were about to run. So, I chased after them throwing rocks and then one got caught a fell over a fallen tree and the other decoded to stay for comfort. So, o used the rock on them too.

"You bashed their heads in" ... "with a rock" Jake says after digging up 3 holes. I nod my head and don't smile, normally I smile, but for the first time ever I don't. I don't know why. "I was wondering where you were, I mean you missed dinner and Amanda thought you just never came up from the basement." I gently place the victims bodies into each hole, by gently place I mean throw them into the 3 holes. "You probably broke that guys back" Jake says as we both just watch down the hole. "He's dead" is all i say.

Jake then adds the dirt back to the holes and I help out time to time. The rock is burred with them and we decide to take the long way home. We walk the track, normally this would kill a guy, but for us... it doesn't do any ham. We're bad guys, from the bad side, on the good side, the other side. "Wonder if your dad is still alive, just left Railwood" Jake says and I balance on the track. "He's a cripple" ... "I haven't seen him move anything but a finger" i tell him and he turns to me, "there has to be a reason as to why he just... left" he says and I nod my head.

Probably dragged, or he is actually dead. I haven't thought about it, not because I don't want to but because I can't bare to. After all the man was still my father. If the school wasn't burnt down right now, we would of been in English. Now, we're walking the track that separates Railwood. The track that means so much, yet it never get used. It's a broken p, shut down railway. It doesn't even have any trains, no platforms, nothing. It's just a rail track cut in the middle of our town.

"Have you ever wanted to leave Atlanta" i ask Jake and he shakes his head. "Why would I want to, I have everything here" he says and I smile to the floor. Railwood is in Atlanta, Georgia. This place is home, I agree with Jake, I don't ever want to leave Atlanta either because it holds so much. Our past, our preset, our future...

——

Haze

When Cory comes back it's before midnight so he isn't in trouble, even if he was in trouble, he wouldn't care. "Hey" i say and go to hug him before I see his shirt. Holy shit! "Cory Stevens" ... "is that blood?" He smiles, "not mine" he says and Jake rolls his eyes. Ellie, takes his hand and drags him somewhere in the corner. I turn back to Cory and nudge him. "Is that why you missed dinner, I thought you were done with killing" i ask and he shakes his head. "I'd never be done with killing" he says and walks past me.

He removes his shirt, and holds it as he walks down to the basement and straight to the washer. "You are going to need more than one wash to get that stain out" i say, leant on the staircase. He sighs and throws the shirt onto the machine, "I know what I'm doing Hazel" he says and does so. He adds powder and then turns the machine on. We watch it spin before he gets bored and heads to the sofa. "Can i stay tonight" i say, sitting on the arm of the sofa. "It'll be fun" i pause and he nods his head,

"Why, what are you thinking? What's your idea of fun?" He says and i giggle. "I simply can't say" ... "No tell me" he says, "tell me" he sits up straight and I just face him and cross my arms. "Play with me" i tell him and his eyes widen, he licks his lips and and then snaps out of the trance he was in. He immediately gets to it, opening my legs and laying me down on the sofa and pleasuring me. I'm stuck in my own world which just makes me want him more and more, when I pleasure him he watches. He enjoys watching...

When the night is over, I wake up beside him on the sofa and my mother is in the corner... doing the washing. Shit! His shirt, she's going to see the stains. I jump from the sofa and walk over to my mum, she smiles and adds more clothes into the machine and Cory's shirt is on the dryer behind her. "I see you put his shirt on the dryer" she starts the washer and squeezes my cheek before walking iff. "Well, it's clean and i has that batch to do" she goes back upstairs and doesn't question why I am even down here. Thank god.

Cody, is now awake and watching the news. I decide to sit back down beside him and he smiles to himself. "What she doesn't know won't kill her" he says and i nudge him. "It might eventually do so" i tell him and he turns and faces me, remote in hand, "at least it won't be me" is all he says with another cheeky grin.