17.

Haze

He flips me over easily, like I'm as light as a feather. I help him remove the clothes that are separating us and watch as he kisses all over my body, fire burning inside me. I'm lost in the feeling, in the heat of it all.

His head fits in between my legs like it belongs there and he plays with me, his controls me perfectly. His tongue is wet. The pit in my stomach has formed and I arch back every now and then. He rubs my thighs and a tug his hair and he lifts up and chuckles and hovers me.

I'm basically panting. This is the best thing in the world, the best feeling ever. I want more, long for it, please don't stop now. Please just keep going and going and going. He reaches into a bag that's placed on the bed beside him and opens a box of condoms and takes one, the box has been opened. "Jake uses them" he reassures and and giggle.

I won't go too much into detail, but his length is the perfect fit for me. Everything is perfect for me, like he was created from the gods especially for me. Like he is a Greek god himself. God, why am I obsessing over him? Why am I into a serial killer? There is something seriously wrong with me?

He is the one in control, groaning every now and then while I'm moaning as quietly as I can because my mother could be upstairs or somewhere in the house. When he lets go of my hip and my neck, though he held gently onto them, the best is still there as though his hands are still on me. We both finally finish and I take the biggest breathe ever in my life.

"You had fun huh?" He teases laying beside me and I nod my head looking up at the bunk, the bunk he uses as storage. "Well, if you ever wanna do that again, you know where to find me."

Then, I realise that it was a just a hook up. So he was right, girls do want more after sex, I told him that I wouldn't want anything else, but my heart has filled my head with all these thoughts and new emotions and now I'm struggling to even find a come back to the man laid beside me, so I nod my head again. "You got me speechless" I finally say and he cuddles into me and smiles. "Good, good. Im glad" is all he ends up saying.