18.

Jake

This is the best part of Atlanta. Railwood is a lovely quiet place but holds the most notorious people. Cory Stevens and myself being two of them. However here I'm sat in the back of the car waiting for Cory to turn the engine off so we can all get out. Where at the Lotus Inn.

Lotus Inn has been here before we were even born, yet it's now been taken over by the descendants of the original owners. Mads, Brandon, Riley and Jay all live here, work here. We love it here and come here almost as much as we can, this time we've taken the girls. As they look up in awe with the suitcases looking like we've placed for months but we are only staying the weekend.

Riley meets us in the reception and gives us our rooms, she and Jay have a situationship going on similar to the one me and Ellie are in. Whereas Mads and Brandon are in a tight relationship, it's lasted 2 years already. Mads parents Sandy and Mark were the original owners of Lotus Inn. Lotus Inn is very spoken about here in Atlanta. People from all over the word even come to stay here.

I'm sat beside Jay who is on his phone and he's just rolled his eyes for the second time, Riley nudges him again. "What's the matter" i ask and he glares at me. Jay just hates happiness. Yet, he's always seen to be happy. "I'm trying to contact my uncle who is overseas, but he hasn't answered me since last week." "That's ruff" Mads says giving him a cuppa. She sits down beside Brandon. "He's always overseas though right, he lives on his boat. I think he's fine, just forget he has a phone maybe" she says.

"Isn't like you to even care so much" Brandon teases and Jay flips him off. "Haha funny" Jay says and the puts down his phone. "Well, if you guys are staying here. The weekend is the funnest time, parties and all sorts" he says changing the subject and Riley giggles. She twirls her hair and then rests back on the couch. "First off we need to clean this state of a hotel and then we can party" she says and Jay yawns. "Am i that boring, I'm only doing our job of keeping this hotel elite" she states and Jay just turns toward her, "what" she asks and he smiles.... and that's all he does. All he does is smile.

That following evening after giving Ellie a back massage, she is peacefully asleep beside me in the bed. Yes we share a bed and yes Cory and Haze are doing so too. Staying at the Lotus Inn is always my favourite thing to do whenever possible. It's like a getaway, like a break from the reality world you live in. Ellie deeply sighs and I watch her, she smiles I'm her sleep and her chest rises and falls and I ease along with her.

My mind changes about her almost everyday, some days I'm confusing myself and other days I'm hating it and most days I'm loving it. I want to stay and I want to go and I want to turn against her and I want to keep her. Situationship's always have to be madly confusing. Why can't we just be together instead. Together or nothing. If I have nothing with her then I'll deal with it but if I "together" with her, then I won't let go. I'll drown in it. I'll melt in it. I'll die for it... die for her. Shit, ... maybe I am in love.