24.

Ellie

"I can't" ... "I can't, my eyes" i cover my face and turn away holding the hammer in my right away far away from me. "Jake!" He chuckles and drags the two dead bodies away from me, "relax" he says. "There, they are gone now" he tells and look toward him stood in front of me on his own. He takes the hammer and wipes it on his white shirt, now stained. It was my favourite shirt.

"Remind me again why you killed them?" He tilts his head and walks toward me in the forest. "Must I have a reason too" he says and I nod. "Yes" ... "otherwise why would you just randomly kill them." He taps my shoulder and smiles. "Thats the thrill of it" he walks away. I blink and turn back to where he buried the bodies, it's cold. I hear a ruffle in the forest and decide to immediately run beside Jake.

He walks beside me and then opens the car door for me, I sit in and wait for him to enter the drivers side. He then turns out of a corner and onto the road, where he is met with other cars. These people have no idea, so,e are probably driving back home after work, others maybe from a family day out, or a date, or just cruising around Railwood. We are driving back home after murder, and they have no clue about it.

Haze

Maybe it's just me, or maybe he's gotten more attractive. I don't know how he is even capable of doing so, but he's slouched on the sofa in his cargos, no shirt, he's more toned and more comfortable in being able to just chill in a house that wasn't his to begin with. This wasn't his home, and he made sure of that but now, now it seems to me that he's given in. That he's now more at home here then he ever has been. Yes, I got all this from him just being slouched perfectly on a sofa. Maybe I'm the crazy one.

"Stop drooling" he says and I shake my head, I snap out of it. "What" i ask and then just cross my arms. He turns to my direction and smiles, "your obsessing over me" ... "I'll put a shirt on." "Don't" i yell and he pauses from doing so, he sits back down on the sofa. I quickly feel the heat, the blush and I turn away and sigh. He chuckles and i turn back around, he taps the sofa beside him. "Sit down Hazel" he demands and I do so.

"What's on" i ask, "nothing much, just the news" he says. The news tells of a mass amount of serial killing that happened early hours this morning at a frat house party. Cory, turns up the volume and looks toward me confused. This is new, normally he admits to it. If he was the one who done it. "Did you" but he cuts me off, "no" ... "I didn't" he says and turns the tv off. "What about Jake?"

"Jake wouldn't go to a frat house on a Sunday night, it isn't him. He likes to lerk around and prey in the ally's." A shiver goes some my spine, "gross but okay" I get up and sigh again. "So someone else done it" ... "nah, this is fishy Haze. Even for me" he says and I nod. A knock at the door gets Corys attention and he turns the tv off and opens the door to Cooper. Great.

"I didn't do it" is all he says and cooper walks in anyway. He sighs and closes the door and walks behind Cooper. "I didn't do it" he says again and cooper finally sits down. I stand in the corner to afraid to get involved. It's better off if I leave them simmer I guess then add myself in. "Then who done it, you think that someone from the good side just immediately thought that they could follow in your footsteps" he asks.

"Well no, someone from the bad side has clearly done it. It wasn't me or Jake though, I don't know where Jake even is but I know that he wouldn't act alone" Cory crosses his arms. I blink toward cooper who shakes his head, "listen I'm not here to argue with you, and I know your hiding the crimes from me. I'm not stupid Cory. You belong in prison." I walk away and into the kitchen but still listen in.

"Your really going to blame this on me when it isn't my doing, I've been stuck in this house the entire time I've been on the good side. I haven't killed" he lies. He's good at it, makes it believable. Copper finally stands from the sofa and makes his way out. "I'd watch your back" he threatens and Cory tilts his head toward him and smiles. "I'd watch your step" he claps back. Cory choose to leave it there and trip and fall over the front door step. I giggle in the doorway of the kitchen and Cory, with his arms crossed just chuckles, "I told you so."