13.

Haze

She rests beside me watching Edward Cullen basically falling in love. She always goes on about how much of a Edward Cullen girl she is, over Jake Black. Yet, she is currently banging a Jake. I'm a Jake girl, that's my opinion. I have more of an interest to tanned, toned werewolf rather than light skinned vampires.

"When can we turn this shit off" Cory dramatically rests his head on the sofa. Jake, sat beside him though hasn't taken his eyes off of the screen. I think he's interested. "This is burning, this is so typical." I nudge him and he glades at me before continuing, "of course she is going to pick him, why wouldn't she. I feel bad for the werewolf kid though."

"Did you just say that you feel bad for him, he literally just imprinted on her daughter. Haven't you seen anything." Jake asks and Cory just shrugs, "I've been too busy not giving a flying fuck" he says. Jake just sighs and watches the tv screen again. I want to turn it off just to get his reaction. I wonder what it would be, would he scream and throw a fit or would he not care.

"Men are like Chlamydia" is all Ellie says before I stop with what I am doing, which was me about to turn off the tv to get Jakes reaction. "What" Cory now sits upright and Jake just watches Ellie for a second and then gets back to the screen. "Chlamydia" I ask and she nods her head.

Yes, they are both diseases and they always want to be in your vag" she says right in front of us. As bold as she is. Jake finally has his eyes off of the screen and his mouth parted just gawking at her. Cory, his face scrunched as if he's heard the most disgusting thing ever. She's not wrong though.

I blink and then clear my throat. "How long have you wanted to say that" I ask her and she smiles, "since the beginning of breaking dawn part two" she says and i giggle. "If I ever have a kid and my friend the same age as me, has a romantic relationship with my kid. He's dead before my kid can even legally be allowed to date him." Cory looks toward Jake and Jake nods his head.

"Suddenly I'm taken back that you even wants kids" he says and Cory shakes his head. "If I ever have kids" ... "thats all I'm saying" he says. "Shut up, you love kids. You'd have an army of them." Cory throws a pillow at Jake and he takes it like a champ. "Said the guy who wishes he dick could just live inside a girl" Cory states and Jake gasps.

"Take that back" Jake throws the pillow back at Cory and Cory just pokes his tongue out. "Will not" he says and Jake pouts, crossing his arms and watching the end of the movie. Me and Ellie, both sir side by side watching the outcome of the little pillow fight the boys just had. Ellie, let's out a little giggle.

Cory

"I hate the rain" Jake says while roaming the alleyway behind me. We may of broke out tonight for one main reason. I have the urge to kill. It's like when someone has the urge to fuck, to eat, to drink... when someone has the urge for a smoke or nicotine.

I hate it. When I have my urges, I hate them. It always means that I either go mad, or it dies down and goes away, or that I have to somehow get that urge done. So here I am, with Jake, in the middle of the night. Amanda was stupid enough to have him sleepover and stay on the sofa, knowing that he would be able to get me out of the locked cage I am in under her house.

"Get used to it" i mumble back to him walking ahead, it has always been ahead of him. He has my back not my front, though I have his. I have his front. "It's makes you wet and cold though" he shakes and hugs himself being a wuss, this is what the good side does to people. It changes them. He never complained on the bad side, mainly because we never left the shithole my father only had.

"A man does also" i chuckle and he dramatically stops and shakes his head. "I want to go home" he says and I turn around, "listen I know, okay. Just let me find someone and then we can go back to Amanda's." Jake sighs and shake his head, "that isn't home" he says. "I want to go home" he says again and I nod my head.

"Me too" i sigh, it's been hard on us here. It isn't some dream vacation, or a ticket to paradise, it's a prison that isn't prison. We are lucky enough to not be behind bars, but sometimes I wish I was there and not here. I turn back around, leaving the alleyway and walk out to a street. There stands an young couple, who have just come from a restaurant.

"Healthy and happily fed" Jake smiles. I walk over to them, not wasting anytime I grab the woman by the neck from behind and the knife is inside her abdomen before her partner can react. He gasps and watches, to stunned to even retaliate and Jake pulls him by his ear back into the alleyway we just come from.

Jake doesn't take his time with prey. He gets it done and dusted, there and then. The man's dead. Slit throat. The woman lays on the ground, holding her wound. She looks up at me and her gaze darkens. She wants to speak, wants to say something, like killer or murderer. That's what they all call us. That's what we are...

She doesn't. She just chooses to die instead. She closes her eyes and doesn't wake up. I shrug my shoulders and drag her body back to the junk yard. "Come on" i tell Jake, he has the man over his shoulder. "Bury the bodies" ... "that way we don't get caught" i tell him and he walks beside me this time.

Once the deed is done, the bodies are buried, we head back to Amanda's house to be greeted by Haze, tired and cosy in her fluffy pyjamas. "Is that blood on her shift" she asks Jake, "where have you too been" she asks and drags us both inside. "Okay okay" ... "easy girl" Jake says, sitting on the sofa. I shake my head again.

"Nothing bad happened" i say, she points to Jake, "there's blood on his shift." "Okay, so something bad happened. We buried the bodies." She smacks the side of my head, "haven't you learnt nothing" she says. "I thought that you weren't killing" she whisper yells. "No, I'm still killing" i smile to myself. "I just hadn't felt the need to in awhile."

She smacks the side of my head again. This time Jake gently pushes her away from me. "That's enough, okay" he says and she stops. "Go back to bed" he points to the stairs, "let's us rest and we can talk about tomorrow" he tells her and she eases. "We won't talk about it ever, this won't get brought up again." Haze then storms back upstairs and I head back into the basement. My little home away home.