12.

Cory

"Mafias are basic" i say while looking up from a newspaper with my coffee on the table. Hazes parents are at work, doing what they do best. Haze is around the kitchen island after shopping the fridge again for the tenth time. "How" she asks, "The whole point in one is so then your allowed to kill people." She walks over and finally sits beside me, don't ask why we are around the table when we could be on a sofa, because I don't even know myself.

"Oh, your in the mafia that means it's excepted. They do it to rid off people and they get away with it." She nods her head, clearly paying attention to what I'm saying. "It's like a police man killing a criminal. Whereas when your a serial killer... a criminal. Its better, more fun... because you don't get caught." She smiles to herself, clearly thinking of something less than the obvious to say. "You get to target anyone... and best yet, get to enjoy the thrill of being chased after when you know that, they won't ever catch you also."

"What if you get caught" she giggles and I shake my head, lifting my mug to swing the hot coffee. "Oh I never will" is all i say back before she rolls her eyes and gently pushes me with her arm.

Jake

The junkyard is actually really comforting, don't ask me why. Maybe it's because I'm used to living in trashy conditions and I'm not used to change. I'm not good with change. The only change that I'm good with is having a situationship with Ellie. Yes, a situationship.

She's good at sex, great at pleasure and she makes me happy. Do I spend way more time with her for it to become something more than what it is, yes. Would things ever change, well... maybe.

Do her parents even like me, that's a solid no. They just tolerate me. Would they want their daughter to be with someone else, to be happier with someone who isn't a criminal, who isn't from the bad side. Maybe, if I let her things would be different, but do I have it in me to do so.

That, and would she even do so herself. If she'd had any reasons to leave me already would she have left already. She clearly hasn't got a reason to leave me. So why would I force her to.

I'll stay if she stays, I can go through hell with her as long as she holds my hand. That I can do.