2.

Cory Bailey Stevens is a 19 year old boy from the bad side

Cory Bailey Stevens is a 19 year old boy from the bad side. Yes ... he is also not the most wealthy or hygienic, but he is tall, handsome, brooding, rebellious ... he's got green eyes and natural blonde hair. His hair curls on a good day but mostly it's wavy. He has a thing for the dark green and camo wear. He'd be looking like an army man when really, in all reality, he's just some kid who feels for his father and has no mother and intends to involve himself in crime in order to provide for himself and his dad. His dads medical bills are high, so he has to rob money off other people and provide the care for his fathers needs. His father was a criminal, who taught Cory all his ways. That was until he got ill... very ill. Now he lays or just about manages to sit in an alleyway under a black thick blanket. Cory roams around as if he owns the place. To him ... he does.

Jakob Dylan Montgomery, everyone calls him Jake. He is Corys best friend. He has been for the past 10 years. Corys dad took him in when his parents fled off and left him when he was 9. So, Cory and Jake are attached by the hip. Nothing can break them. Nothing can stop them, they are unstoppable. Jake is also tall, he is a tad bit taller than Cory but not by that much. He has brown eyes and auburn coloured hair, his hair is short around the sides and then is longer, but not that long and styled on the top. His hair, surprisingly is also natural. He likes colours but never wears the bright or light or pastel colours. He just admires them instead. In order to fit in he wears dark colours and he doesn't seem to mind it. After all ... he is also a criminal.