26.

Cory

We all sit around the table, there are many more people here then what I thought. Amamd said a little gathering and invited Ellie and Jake, but here we are surrounded by her closest friends and family. Haze and Ellie enjoy themselves while me and Jake try and hide in the food. Plates and plates of food.

"So tell me about yourself" Andrew says and i turn to him and then look around to everyone else. "I'm Cory" is all i say. "What do you do Cory?" ... "I can't say cause her parents are also sat around this table with us Andrew." Haze kicks me under the table and I chuckle. "Kidding, I'm just here to behave" i tell. Amanda smiles. Hazes dad isn't here tonight, that's odd but he isn't mentioned and I don't want to be the one to do it.

Jake gets railed with questions himself, Catherine hasn't left him alone since she sat down. I hope he doesn't flip. I can't have him flip tonight in front of everyone, it will ruin everything. Ellie and Haze chat to themselves and Andrew wiles his math with a napkin and then gets back to the questioning. "What have you done if you need to be here on behaviour" he asks and I shrug. Jake covers his face with his hands and then rests his head back on the chair.

He sits back up and messes with his food that's on his plate. Please don't flip. The entire night consists of everyone asking us questions that we can't honestly answer too. It's as if they are trying to get us to slip up. To make a massive mistake. I've gone though a third plate to try and distract myself and I cannot eat anymore food. Jake looks like he's running on zero sleep. His eyes are wide and resting his head on his arm on the table.

"Do you also stay here on behaviour?" Andrews asks Jake and he nods his head, "it's because we done like being integrated at a dinner table." I sigh and look at Jake. Jake just rolls his eyes. "What does that mean" Catherine asks, dumb bitch. She's hazes auntie. Andrew and Catherine are actually together, they are married. "Use your common sense" Jake mutters under his breath.

It peaceful for some time later, everyone go on about other things until it is brought up about the mass murders terrorising the good side. "I heard cooper is on the case, I can't believe he's let it go in for so long mind" Catherine says. "Yeah" ... "and I think that the bad side should all be shot and closed off" Andrew tells. Jakes Jess has never turned faster in his life, and I sense the fire burning already. "Nothing but I bunch of criminals" Andrews finishes off and Jake chuckles, i bang the table to get his attention and shake my head.

Haze and Ellie sit together and watch. They can't do much anyway... Andrew keeps quiet but all the attention is on us. All eyes are on us. It's done now, can't do much about it. What's happened has happened. I sit back in my seat and watch Jake, my eyes turn dark and my head tilts. They all gasp and whisper around the table, meanwhile Jake has his signature smirk on his face and he takes his tongue and wipes it across his teeth.

Everyone now too afraid to do anything, everyone now to scared to act or to move. Amanda just sinks in her seat as everyone finally plucks up the courage to leave. We may have ruined Amanda's perfect night, but maybe having two serial killers at a dinner table... is something you shouldn't take as a good thing.