19.

Cory

She scream sings from the car as if she's the main character of some movie. It's surprising how long she can actually hold her vocals. She's an alright singer. "Are you done now" i ask not pulling away from driving, "my ears hurt." She pokes her tongue out toward me and turns down the volume. "Better" she says and I shake my head and smile. "I meant with the singer, you have an amazing voice but tone it down."

"Oo, I love this one" she turns the volume up again ignoring me and I chuckle to myself. This is going to be fun car ride with her in the passenger seat beside me. We haven't even made it to our destination yet. "So this hotel we're staying at, tell me about it?" She turns the music down again. "Back when me and Jake would hide from the police we'd come here, so that way they don't actually find out where we actually are located on the bad side. However, now it's become a thing because we are so close. We come here whenever we possibly can."

I park the car and get our, heading toward her direction but she gets out the car on her own. She walks beside me as we reach Lotus Inn and she is even more amazed when we walk in. Riley greets us, then Brandon, then Mads and then Jay. Jay is the troublemaker, the bad boy of the group, my biggest inspiration. Jay tolerates us while the other three simply die for our company, especially when it involves coming to the hotel with a girl.

This is only the beginning. This is nothing but it, just the beginning of something and I have no idea what it's leading to. Is it leading to us dating, being friends, falling in love. Is it leading us into a future relationship or leading us into the toxic darkness that is what I fear would ever happen if I'm even to be involved in a relationship. My parents were toxic, Jakes parents were toxic too according to my father. Jake and Ellie are in again off again, so what are we exactly. Me and Haze, are we on again off again to.

"Life makes no sense when you think like that" Brandon says and i immediately think that he's talking to me but he isn't. He's turned to Jake. Thank god. "Welcome, we need to hear all about you" Riley takes Hazes hand and she smiles and leaves my side, probably too stunned to even speak. Ellie seems to be enjoying it, getting involved in conversation and I turn to Jay who's standing in the corner.

"Where'd you find them" he says, arms crossed. "The good side" i chuckle and he taps my shoulder, after a small smile. "Are you going to kill them?" I turn to him and nudge him off me and he chuckles. "No" ... "we would've already" ... "we are not going to kill them." He shakes his head and then leans back onto the wall. "You fancy her then" he tilts his head to get a batter view of my reaction. My reaction is nothing, I don't react. He sighs and then walks over and blink away from them and scratch my head.

My heart skipped a beat then, I can't lie. Yet, I said nothing. I did nothing, I didn't react. So I walk over again and try ti blend in, but Jay definitely knows, he definitely has a feeling that if he pieces two and two together. He will end up finding out something that I don't want to find out myself. That indeed, yes ... I do fancy her.

———

The first night goes by smoothly, not much to mention. Except that one time when Jake almost killed a family of four for being too loud today. Now, we're leant against the wall like typical teenage fuck boys. I believe that the girls love it here. Currently they are drunk dancing around the dance floor with Riley and Mads. While me and Jake watch from the side corner and Jay and Brandon have just gone back to the bar.

There's a Photo Booth, there's food and there's music. The Photo Booth got everyone's attention before the party even started. However, this is club attached to the Lotus Inn. So, we're clubbing, not partying. Anyway, the girls sway over and I'm put to a hold of my conversation with Jake, simply because Haze covered my mouth so she could speak. "Can we go in there" ... "take photos" she says and finishes her drink. "Clink clink" Ellie cheers when her cup and Jakes clink together.

"Sure" i tell Haze as she smiles and instantly drags me into the line. The line that we waited not long in, to be fair, I thought that we'd be in the line a lot longer. We weren't. When we sat in the booth it was really cramped. She ends up sitting on my lap instead and we both chuckle to ourselves, a have her hip and wiggles on my lap to get comfy. She must me oddly comfy.  "Dont forget to smile" ... "no, I don't smile" i tell and she tilts her head. "Smile" she says back. "A pearly white smile" she slurs, glued to me, the smell of alcohol and vanilla.

I roll my eyes before smiling with her as the photos get taken, she goes to kiss my cheek but I turn to face her. In that moment in time, there was nothing to stop us. We just watched each other, before our lips connected. We kissed. It wasn't for hunger, it was passion. It was soft and beautiful and the timing was impeccable. Jay opened the curtain separating us from the real world and Haze turned around and gasped.

"Go back upstairs to have sex, this is a very popular Photo Booth" he says and Haze takes the pictures and walk away. I stand and leave the booth, I sigh beside Jay. "Your more than welcome to tell me I was right all along" he says and i nudge him. "I'm not going to have sec with her" i tell him and he shakes his head, his arms crossed. "I said that, Riley had BJ nine months later" he tells and I roll my eyes, flip him off and head toward Hazes direction.

Yes. Riley and Jay have a child, they are still in the most biggest situationship ever. However BJ does have both his parents, so he's a happy little baby. He's 11months. Jay stands beside the photo booth and I walk past Brandon and Mads and head up to my room I'm sharing with Haze. "Haze wait up" ... "I'm powering these stairs but your faster when your drunk" i say and she waits for me by the door.

I sigh outside of our room before I get dragged in by Haze. She took his words literally, she took what he said literally. "Your drunk" ... "you've fucked me before" she slurs. "Yeah, when you wasn't drunk" I say followed by lots of hungry kisses. Which lead to me then fucking her. I tried to prevent it from happening by each time she kissed me, the more and more I wanted her. So in the end, I did fuck her. She claws me, scrams me and gives me her all. She can last, and before we know it it's the next morning and I'm still fucking her.

The door gets knocked after we finally finish and we're covered before Mads walks in. "Get up, we are all going to the park today. I hope you like sandwiches." She spins around the room and heads back out to the hallway closing the door. She smiles at me and i chuckle before getting up and getting ready. Whatever the day will bring, it wouldn't top last night. Last night was hot.... And I want to do it every night from here on out.