11.

Haze

It burns but it's a really good burn. Like something out of a book or movie, where the guy finally gets the girl. Only it's real and happening right now. Cory has his eyes closed behind me on the outer part of the bed. I'm nestled into the corner of the bed and quietly moaning every two seconds. He chuckles to himself and clearly enjoys it.

He would be stopes by now if he didn't enjoy himself, the feeling of me. Even though it's only his two fingers. It's enough for now. I don't even squirm away or try to get him to stop, I just continue to cuddle myself in his bed and enjoy what it feels like. His fingers turn warm and slippy probably because I just came. He finally removes them and rests his hand on my waist instead.

"That was fun" he whispers and I shake my head with a smile. "That was" i pause and turn around to face him. "Enjoy it while it lasts Hazel" he says and pecks my forehead. "Tomorrow will probably be worse" he sighs and finally lets himself sleep. Even if he is right and tomorrow will be worse than today, I still never want today to end. It has been the most comfort I've had in ages. Call me crazy!

He is a serial killer, a criminal from the bad side if Railwood. I knew that my love life was completely fucked up. However, I don't mind that. I've given less thought into caring what I find attractive these days because as long as I'm happy and healthy that's all that matters.

I end up falling asleep after taking some time to myself, talking I'm my own head. I do wonder what tomorrow would consist of. If I am as happy or as comfortable compared to the way I am right now. Like i was meant to always fit here, with him no matter what.