15.

Cory

"He hasn't done anything so you can't arrest him" Amanda says standing by the door, to which Cooper is stood the other side of. What I love best about this is that, he has the right to arrest me, yet he doesn't have evidence to do so and I'm stuck here on 'good behaviour'. I haven't been good. I've been the opposite. I haven't stopped killing, I haven't stopped being myself, I'd be the same if I was still on the bad side. Nothing has changed.

"He was out, we have a witness who found him in the woods" cooper says, "but it wasn't after hours and he did nothing" Amanda says. "He was just getting fresh air" she says and cooper rests his arm on the door. "You are defending him my it's rather annoying" he tells her and she crosses her arms. "You are picking on him and it's annoying" she tilts her head. "He wasn't even in the wrong, unless you have evidence of him doing something wrong. He has the right to walk around and be free."

Cooper finally leaves and Amanda closes the door. "Cuppa" she kisses my head and walks past me to the kitchen. She mothers me. It's actually really warming, makes me think that I have a mother. My mother died and i don't remember her so is wholesome when Amanda just mothers me. It's something she just always ends up doing.

"Cory, can you help me" Ellie stands in front of me and I look down to her back. "What" ... "tie me" she says and I do so. "This is awkward" i tell her and she sighs, "you don't have to say it out loud" she turns and then smiles. "Thank you" ... "your welcome" i say. "Where are you going?" Amanda asks giving me a mug full of tea. I like both, coffee and tea. "Out with Jake" she smiles and Haze comes from upstairs. "Morning" she greets everyone and Ellie leaves with a grin.

"I'm not dumb, that dress is Jakes decision" i tell the girls and they both look confused. "It's his favourite colour, why else would she wear it. She's definitely getting fucked." Amanda shakes her head and heads into her office and Haze flips me off and makes herself a cuppa. "What, it's true" i tell her and she faces me leant on the counter. "What's your favourite colour" ... "Mhm dark green, wait" she smirks toward me and I chuckle.

"Funny" i drink my tea and she walks past me and back upstairs so I'm left alone. I sit in the living room and decide to binge watch Friends, which makes my entire day eventful because I love Friends. Well... everyone loves Friends. When Haze comes back down she's in a dark green shirt, and black jeans. I gawk toward her and just blink away and turn the tv off. "Basement now" i storm past her and she follows, "yes sir."