16.

Cory

I march down into the basement and she followers after me. She crosses her arms and stops away from me, leant on the stairs and I'm beside the sofa. "What now" ... "you demanded me down here" she says and i nod my head. Only thing is, that I don't know exactly why I've have her down here. I want her. I want sex but I can't just use her just because she's an awesomely attractive young woman.

"Cory, Im not stupid" she giggles and walks toward me and I just stand and watch her because I don't know what else to do. I don't want to kill her, so I'm not going to kill her. My urges have changed, they've grown from wanted to kill... to wanting her instead. This is new, I haven't had new before. Im yet to experience what new is. This is my first time, that I ever want a girl more than a kill.

I've had sex before, plenty of sex. Yet, they've come and gone and this time, this beautiful lady is staying. She has too, I live in her basement. It's not going to be a casual hook up. It's going to be, the fact that I am seeing her every day and have no way around that. So, if I take her virginity, would she be okay with just hooking up or does she want more than that.

I stumble backwards and then just sigh, she pulls my head down to hers and smiles into my eyes. Stop it, stop it at once. I will loose all control of myself and my actions. My chest rises and falls and she remains forehead to forehead with me. "Cory Stevens" ... "what do you want to do with me?"

"It's not that easy" i finally open my mouth and say something. She eases but doesn't move and stays with me. Trapped in this moment. Us together. "If I take it from you, your going to want more with me and I don't date... I kill." She drops back and shakes her head, walking to the bed. My bed.

"No I won't" ... "I'm okay with not having more" she says and I watch her. "Well, no... because many girls these days want more than just sex with a man." She smirks and sits on the bed and just rests her arms beside her. "Cory" ... she just stares toward me, all I do is nod my head. I've lost my speech again, this doesn't exactly suck ass though.

"You may" is all she says and I tilt my head, I'm confused. I way what? "Fuck me" she remains put and my mouth drops open. I'm pretty sure my eyes are wide and my mouth is wider. A perfectly shaped young woman, sits on my bed and as told me to fuck her.

I look around and then walks to the basement door and close it, tight, making sure that if it's not locked, that no one can get in. I don't know how to lock it, beside you lock it from the outside anyway. I walk toward her and sit beside her on the bed. "Are you sure" ... she nods and i ask her again and she just jumps on me.

Wrapped around my lap, she kisses me deeply and passionately and it's almost as if I'm the newbie in this scenario... when I'm not. Yet, she's in control... which she's not.