27.

Haze

"I hope that you are proud of yourself" i ask as he rolls his eyes sat on the sofa in the basement. He just made a complete scene and whole mockery of my mother. My mother has never been more embarrassed. The fact that he boy that I am deeply falling for, just made me retrace my own actions and feelings. That means something.

"Relax, it was for the fun" he says and i stand i front of the tv. "Was it" ... "was it fun" i say and he nods. "Seriously" i say and he rolls his eyes and turns the tv off. "You fancy me" ... I blink. "You find my attractive and you want me to fuck you" he teases. I cross my arms and keep my guard up. I'm not letting him in. "You think that you have hold on me" ... "well you do" he looks up at me.

Okay, I eased. I let him back in. "There, I said it" he says proud of himself. "You do have a hold on me, i haven't killed since months back. Those bodies that are found dead, they weren't my doing" he pauses, "or Jakes." "I don't know who is behind them, all that I know is that Cooper is pinning them on me instead of finding the real killer." "Which means that the killer will just keep killing" i say and he nods. "And how can a killer, keep killing... if he's rotting in a cell."

He's right, we need to find the real killer and turn him in. Maybe Cory is softening but that's the good thing. That is why he came here. I'm happy for him. Proud of him. Yet, if I want his totally trust, love and respect. I have to help him with this. "What do we know about the killer?" I sit down beside him. "Does he have a weapon" ... "does he have a trace" i ask questions and Cory just shrugs. "He is a very good serial killer" he smiles. "Much like me" ... "or how I used to be."

"It's baffling really isn't it" i say and he turns to me confused. "The most wanted, well known, most feared serial killer never got caught, but instead, he turned himself in so then he can be a normal kid." He chuckles and turns the tv back on. "I haven't turned myself in, I've just ... quit" he says. "Of course" i giggle. He smiles to me and my heart flutters. It shouldn't really, I shouldn't fall for him. I can't help it. I just want him.

——

Ellie

"Mhm" he says in between my legs as I hold onto the bed headstand and rest my head back. He's good. Knows the exact spots, keeps a pace. Twirls himself inside me. It being tongue, or fingers, or his manhood. It pushes me over the edge which is what he wants to do. He knows what he is doing. He enjoys it. He's good at it. If there was a medal to he won, he'd win it.

When we finish, he lays beside me and sighs deeply. "I think Cory is slowly loosing his mind" he says and a turn to face him. "How come" ... "what makes you think that" I ask. "There is another serial killer, everyone thinks that it's our doing." I sit up, "really" he nods his head. "Wow" is all I have to say to that. "Wait so you and Cory aren't killing no more?"

"Well, we've been busy" he says, "busy doing what" ... "being normal kids, I guess" he says and I smile. "I'm happy for you both" ... "isn't that what we all wanted" i ask and he nods again. "I think Cory is slowly coming to his senses, I think he's slowing moving out of the slump he's in because of his dad." I smile again. "What about you, the man was basically your dad too" i say, as he sits up himself and stretches.

"Yeah I'm fine" ... "it is what it is." "So what now, do we plan in finding out who this new serial killer is. I mean we need too right, otherwise he's just going to keep killing." He rubs his face and then nods his head. "Me and Cory thought that" he says and I tap his knee, "we are going to find him, and you and Cory are going to be free." "Free, sounds like fun" he smiles. "Free, is what you will be. I promise."