2. Spoiled

The next morning I woke up and turned on the TV and just laid there. I was enjoying a episode of Spongebob when my door creaked opened. Sure enough it was the boys all dressed up in expensive clothing and shoes. I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Awwww you so cute when you wake up." Ray said walking over to my lounge.

"Ain't she though, like a Lil bunny." Cardo said trying to be slick.

"Haha very funny." I say getting out of bed to going to the bathroom. I didn't even have to use the restroom. I checked my phone for messages. None. I still had a lot more clothes to unpack and more little items.

When I come back in the room Danny and Carlos are sitting at the edge of my bed with their feet on top of the trunk at the end of the bed. Cardo and Ray are sitting in my lounge, of course all of them are watching TV.

"I thought you said you would show me San Diego, sometime." I reply from the closet.

"Yeah, we gone show you today." Danny said like I should have known that.

"Well thanks for the offer but I still have a lot of unpacking to do." I said back.

"So you want us to leave?" Ray asks like he's crying.

"No not necessarily but I'm just going to be busy." I trail off.

I had a lot to do today and I just met them. Even though Sarah knows them, I just don't feel comfortable. "We can help." Ray said.

"Uhhh I can do it. I can call you all when I'm free later."

"You ain't passing out digits!" Cardo said exasperated.

"Maybe I don't wanna give you my number." I say smartly.

He stands up and gets in my face. Mint.

"Bet I still get it though."

I feel my cheeks flush as I walk out of my closet. When I pick out my outfit I just go simple with a pair of red skinny jeans with rips, a black tank top that says 'LIVE' in red letters, and my solid black Nike's. I turned right back around when I noticed all of the boys are standing in the lounge discussing something in hush voices. I stood where they couldn't see me and listened.

"Boy you ain't even giving us a chance." Ray said laughing.

"I don't need to." Cardo laughs. I choose this as my gate to walk in. I head to my bathroom to get a shower and freshen up.

••••••••••••

I think that was the best shower I've had in a while. I usually just get in and out. Getting dressed I noticed my jeans were a bit snug on me. My hair crinkled up and rested in the middle of my shoulder.

When I came out the bathroom fully dressed Ray and Danny were gone but Cardo was in my bed watching tv. Carlos was gone too.

"Hey, where is everyone?" I ask Cardo on my way to put my cloths in the hamper. My hair is still drying and soon enough it will be in a kinky natural state. I feel eyes on my body while my back is turned. When I turn around I'm staring right at the soft smirk playing on his lips. I stared at them as he talked with my mouth agape.

"They went to get breakfast and Los out on yo Balcony." Cardo answers. Sure enough when I look out my balcony door there Carlos is sitting on the patio furniture.

"Oh, where did they go to get breakfast?" I ask Cardo who has changed the Channel to 'Love & Hip-Hop :Atlanta' at that.

"We tried ransacking yo fridge but there wasn't any food." he said nonchalantly. I look over at him with that 'Really' face. He looks at me and starts laughing.