30. Forgiveness

The year of death. It's been months since Serenity was killed. I have spent a lot of time with Katrina. She is due in November and its a baby boy.

Nala is now 10 months old and her green eyes still light my world up. Her laugh is the most cutest thing ever. School is starting soon for the high schoolers but for college kids its the week after. I turned down the school in San Francisco and opted for the one here in San Diego. I'll have to get a baby sitter for Nala when I start school so I've been searching but Cardo's mother has been coming around a lot lately. I don't know what made her come back but she is very grateful that Cardo is talking to her now. Nala seems to like her so I would consider her but Cardo would freak out. Speaking of the devil he should be on his way home now. I want to talk to him about our arrangement before school starts.

A knock on the door takes me out of my thoughts. I open it to reveal Cardo with Nala in his arms. I squeal at the sight of her and she laughs reaching for me. I gladly take her and step out of the door so Cardo can come in. I leave kisses all over her as she giggles.

"Hey Cardo!" I tell him with fake attitude.

"Hey baby!" he replies copying my tone.

"I want your mom to watch Nala!" I explain to him.

"Nah and you not gone hire her." he tells me matter-of-factly. I shake my head knowing its true.

I sit Nala in her swinger and walk back into the bathroom where Cardo is looking through all of my cabinets. When I clear my throat the door hits him in the face because I scared him as he was about to open another door. Before I can make it out of the bathroom he grabs me and I loose my footing as we fall on the bed.

I laugh as he entangles his legs with mine and holds me against him as I try to break free. He sings in my ear and it sounds so bad. I don't know if I can take it anymore. "Cardo stop!" I scream gasping for air because I'm laughing so hard.

"No! Apologize!" he yells at me as he continues his very own special version of 'Break Free' by Ariana Grande. We lay in the bed catching our breaths as I turn to face him. "I like when we are happy like this." I whisper to him.

"I do too." he tells me before kissing me.

I look in Nala's direction and she's asleep in her swinger. I get her out and take her to her room. I walk back into my room to see Cardo laying in my bed with no shirt on. He smirks when he sees me and I go to the bathroom.

I run some bath water and he walks in the bathroom. He wraps his arms around me from the back as I bend over to turn the water off. I hear his breath hitch as I lean back up. "Why you teasing?" he asks me kissing my neck.

"I'm not." I say innocently turning around and pulling his hands away. When I step back I take my shirt off and he licks his lips. I smile at him and unbutton my pants. He pulls me back to him and unhooks my bra. When it drops from my body I step back again out he pulls me back to him again.

I laugh and he slides his hands in my pants rubbing across my ass. I grab his back as he takes a tour of my lower half. When he comes to the front and explores my breath becomes fast.

"You take your bath I'll be waiting for you when you get out." he kisses my lips taking his hands out of my pants.

I take the rest of my cloths off and get in the warm water. Nothing like a nice hot bubble bath to clean the stress away. I take my bath and the scent of pomegranate fills the bathroom. I hate to get out but I know what's waiting for me will be even better than my bath.

I lotion my legs up and look in the mirror at my face. My natural look is showing through because all the steam in the bathroom. I throw a robe over my body and When I walk in the bedroom Cardo is doing push ups on the floor. I laugh at him and he hops up from doing them. He stretches out his arms and his biceps expand.

My eyes widen and he walks over to me pushing me on the bed. I fall down and lay back as he climbs on top of me. I stare at him as he slips off my robe. Then I loose my words as he goes back down.

I try to run from him but he grabs my hips and digs his nails into them. I keep trying though and when he puts my legs over his shoulder I know it's over. I cry out as he continues licking and sucking the most sensitive part of my body. He goes harder and I bite my lips to keep from screaming his name. When he stops I was almost at my peak. He smiles before kissing me and sticking his fingers in.

Going in and out at a high speed. Once again he stops right at the moment I'm about to cum. Before I can protest he slams into me causing me to scream his name. I get a full feeling he goes all the way in. I feel him in my stomach and my heart. He starts to move and I move my hips along with him. Soon we're moving in sync at a medium pace that's just right for both of us.

He picks up the pace to a rhythm I can't match then so I lay there and take it. I moan loudly and he covers my mouth with his. I have to break away as I cum so I can scream his name.

"I love you Lena." he states sure of it.

"I love you too Cardo."

Just as we finish I hear crying. We both laugh and I walk into Nala's nursery and she's still asleep. In a corner I see Katrina whimpering though, covered in blood. I walk over to her slowly, little tears in my eyes. Her tummy is still round.

"How did you get in here?" I asked pulling her in my arms.

"Ray Ray brought me and I came in here because I didn't wanna interrupt you." She whispered still crying.

"Shhh, it's okay. I have to get you to a hospital." I said and then I yelled for Cardo.