26. Wrong

I left early this morning to go to my aunt's memorial without anyone but Nala and Serenity. As I'm coming back home I try to get in but my key won't turn so I stop fighting with it and just step back. The door flies open and I meet Cardo's angry eyes. I roll mine as I push past him and step in the living room. I look around at the battered walks, and blood spots on the floor. Everyone is here again.

I walk out without saying anything to anyone and I go upstairs with Nala to her room. She's sleeping peacefully in her car seat. She opens her eyes and makes a face before I pick her up. Nala is the purest human I've got. She will stay with me and love me.

I hear the door open as I turn around and see Cardo. Katrina follows and she doesn't even look me in the eyes as she eagerly takes Nala out of the room closing the door behind her. I cross my arms and stand there in front of him looking at him with a quirked eyebrow.

"You wanna talk about it?" he asks me and I laugh.

"There isn't anything to talk about." I say sitting down on the rocking chair and crossing my legs.

"Will you let me explain?"

"I just wanna know one thing." I know what he did but I want him to say it. "You slept with her?"

When he walks out of the room instead of answering I know everything he wanted to explain.

••••••••••

I get out of the shower and the only one still here is Katrina. Nala is asleep and Katrina is laying in the bed watching TV. I take my medicine and walk in the room to my new closet. After I pick out something to wear, I go in the kitchen and make a bowl of cereal.

Katrina walks in and sits at the table with me staring at me from across the table. "Are you okay?" she asks me.

"No." I say plainly.

"I don't know how to respond."

"I don't even know how to respond to life." I say and she laughs.

"You still love him I know you do. I'm not saying run back to him but you will eventually."

"I know." I say, its the truth.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

When I wake up from my nap its dark out. I get up to see Cardo walking out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. I bite my lip because he's really tempting me. I look away. He gets in bed with me and pulls me close to him. I can feel his boner through the towel and it has my heart beating faster. He presses his lips to mine and I grab his neck as he picks me up and takes us to the bedroom.

He drops his towel before climbing on top of me. I take my shirt off and he kisses my lips again while unbuttoning my shorts. When his lips leave mine he starts on my neck and I moan loudly. He sucks on it as soon as the moan leaves my mouth. I unclasped my bra and he slides my panties down my legs. Watching him I bite my lip and look him in the eyes. He trails kisses up my thigh over my trail and to my navel. They're wet and sloppy kisses at that. He keeps going up and finally kisses me again.

I'm tingling with anticipation waiting and yearning for the full feeling he gives me. He slips in me slowly and I stretch out to his size as he grinds into me slowly. "You know I love you." he tells me before speeding up his grind.

I don't respond as I just pull him closer to me. I don't want to hear that right now because I know it's not true. When he starts slamming into me I can't take it anymore as my hips move trying to match his. The intensity of the position increase when he pulls my legs over his shoulders still hitting it hard. I start to drip down him but he keeps going. It's so slippery and sweaty.

I scream his name as I just take them. I try to tell him to slow down and ease up but he doesn't listen. I grab the sheets because its the only thing within reach and I don't want to pull my hair out. He runs his fingers over my body like I'm a sculpture.

He lets my legs down only to flip me over and pull me back to him. He pushes in again from the back. His hands are on my waist steadying me as he holds onto my neck forcing my ass in the air. I beat on the headboard as I look back at him to see his eyes closed in pleasure. I press up against his pelvis and I feel him everywhere. Even in my chest. I throw my head back as I cum again harder than the first time.

He pulls out and turns me back around. I collapse in exhaustion and he grabs my legs and holds my ankles as he quickly pushes himself in me again. He still slams his hips into me as I grip the sheets. I don't even have the strength to fight it when I cum again. Moans fill the silence as our sweat fills the air. When he lets go of my ankles my legs fall limp.

I turn to him and push my body up on his. I climb on top as his hands run up and down my back. I'm completely on top of him grinding as I kiss his lips. I study his abs with my hands.

As he pushes in me once more my back arched and I bite my lip. I hold his shoulders as he slowly strokes in me. I fall on his chest as I erupt again and I kiss his neck and he still has his hands on my hips.

"I really needed you." I admitted. "

"I know you did and I'm sorry.

I just laid my head back down and fell asleep.