21. Boo

It's been about 2 months since his funeral and I'm doing better with coping. Sarah's body is still missing and I don't wanna ask any questions. I have a big calculus test tomorrow. School is going great now. I spend time studying, dance lessons, and taking care of Nala.

I've distracted myself with decorating her nursery with assorted types of stars and planets. I thought the pink thing was to cliche. So, I decided to give her a universe themed room. It has a huge picture of her sonogram when she was 5 months hanging in a gold frame above her changing station.

Her name is written in cursive on the door. The ceiling is painted like a nighttime sky and it's beautiful. It looks so real and I'm sure Nala loves it. She's such a happy baby. She doesn't cry much but when she does I know China can hear her. Her laugh is the cutest thing ever and she loves Ray's presence.

Speaking of Ray his mother is doing better and she is going to live. I am glad I got to meet her and feel the love that shines throughout her demeanor. She is a wonderful person and Katrina has been with Ray ever since the day I went back to school. They're cute and I can tell Ray is changing. Katrina's been a little distant lately but she's always there. Nala makes it really hard to study so whenever she's asleep that's when I get the chance. I'm really confident about my test though. I try to study every chance I get when I come home from school. My aunt watches her after work.

"Look at you big girl." I coo to Nala as I get her out of her bath. She just replies with giggles as I dry her up.

I hear the front door open and I know who it is. Yesterday he smelled just like weed and I told him not to come around Nala high anymore. He smacked his lips and left but I don't think I was wrong.

He already knows as soon as he walks through the door she will want him. She loves his hard headed ass too. I'm not even mad at her because I love him too. As I lay her down and rub her down in baby lotion my phone rings and I grab it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lena?" Ray asks.

"What's up?"

"Have you talked to Katrina?"

"No, I haven't seen her in a couple days. She said she wasn't feeling well."

"Oh okay. I'll call later then."

Hanging up I go back to Nala and Cardo walks in the room and smiles when he see's Nala. "Awwww look who up!" he comes over and kisses my cheek while smacking my ass. He looks at Nala and she is showing all her gums with that Kool-Aid smile.

I move out of his way as he puts her diaper on. While he does that I can go get my shower. He follows me in the bathroom with Nala on his shoulder. She gets a little two faced when Cardo comes around.

"Where her pink bottle at?"

"It should be on the bed."

"Oh, you gone take a shower while I feed her?"

"Yeah if you don't need anything. Then I'll make breakfast so we can head out to school."

"I don't need nothing you go ahead." he said before walking out of the bathroom. I turn the water on and step in feeling the hot water in my back. I stayed in the shower until the water got cold. I need to quit playing before I make us late to class.
Stepping out I wrap a towel around me and go into the bedroom. Cardo is laying in my bed Flipping through the channels. Nala is in her baby swinger looking at the ceiling making baby bubbles. I pass him trying to pull my towel over my ass because it has gotten a little bigger than before.

"Now that ass getting fatter and I know it's because of me!" he laughs as I try to run in my closet before he can come in. He beats me to it and I turn around and try to get my cloths on. His hands run over my chest then around my waist as he kisses my neck. "You trying to hide from me?"