14. Lovely

I've been out of the hospital for a total of 3 weeks and Sarah is 6 months pregnant with Nala. Me and Cardo are doing great and Sarah is already making plans for who is going to take over her business when she leaves for Nala.

My early graduation papers are already set and my aunt has signed them. I plan on telling everyone this afternoon at lunch. I know I said I would keep it a secret but I realize that my decision will effect everyone. Especially Cardo, he has no other choice but to stay here and none of the colleges I've applied to are close to San Diego. He could come but I know he won't.

"What you thinking about?" Cardo asks me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Us." I answer.

"Yeah I been thinking about that lil bitty college situation too." he trailed off.

"I just hope I get in the college I want." I answer truthfully.

"You could go to a college around here. I'll even pay. We would be alright I mean money ain't a pro-"

"You have money and this is my dream we're talking about."

"Our money and it sound like you just set to leave."

"That's not what I'm saying and I don't want to argue with you so just stop."

"I don't either..." he mutters laying his head in the crook of my neck. He kisses my neck and my body shakes at the touch of his lips. "I think I found your hotspot." he whispers kissing it again. My body shakes again as I grab my neck and grab my crutches stepping out of his embrace.

I still feel his lips on me even though he's gone. I make it to the living room because I was in the kitchen downstairs. I sit on the couch and take a deep breath. He comes in with a smile in his face and sits next to me.

I look away and turn the TV on and 'Baby Boy' is on VH1. He grabs my hands and kisses my neck again and I moan. I try to break away but he's so strong and I really don't want too. He grabs my waist and I grab his face pulling his lips up to mine. We crash together and my hands start to fumble with his shirt collar.

His hands travel up my shirt touching my bare back. I need to breath so I break away from him but he keeps his lips on my skin by kissing my shoulder. I pull him impossible closer to me and I feel so heated. "Cardo." I say as he looks up at me.

"Mmmh?" he answers looking me in the eyes. All I see is lust in them and I try to keep my self control.

"I never felt like this." I whisper.

The tip of his nose tickles my cheek as it runs over my face. "Shhhhhh." he answers with a smile. He sits me in his lap making me straddle him. I kiss his neck and his hands run over my hips. They gripped my ass and I couldn't help my breathing from speeding up.

My aunt is gone for the day. "Busting out the Bando!" Ray sings as he busts through the front door. The guys are following him dancing in the background. Cardo sits me off of him and scratches his neck.

"What y'all was doing in here?" Danny asked smirking.

"Nothing." Cardo answers and then he carries me up the stairs and I took some medicine.

•••••••••

"Get up baby!" Cardo whines in my ear.

"I don't want to." I murmur going back to sleep. I feel a hard smack on my butt that hurts like hell. Cardo is leaning up on his arms smiling at me. I get up mumbling curse words and push him out of my way. I grab my crutches as I stand at the top of the stairs. I'm tired as fuck and Cardo plays too much.