Տeason 1

‖ 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑘𝑖 𝑛𝑜 𝑘𝑦𝑜𝑗𝑖𝑛 ‖

Our war «E𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙭R𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧»

████████████████████

ignorante of the trampled flower's name, the bird that fell to the earth waits impatiently for the wind.

...

A little girl with (h/c) hair was running through the streets while carrying food in her little arms. She was dressed in a white dress, her breathing was agitated from running, she could hear the screams of people searching for her from afar.

[...]: Look for her! - A man shouted as he looked around - We have to find that thief!...

[...]: Yes!..

The girl kept running with the food in her arms, she was sweating. She looked back to see if there was no one behind her, but accidentally hit a man's back. She fell to the ground while the food fell too. 

The man turns slowly, the girl saw his brown hair while he was wearing brown pants and a black jacket. The girl looked into his green eyes, but she suddenly heard the people. The girl quickly stood up as she grabbed the food from the ground.

[Y/n]: I'm sorry...-She said to the man, who wouldn't stop looking at her, next to him was another man with blond hair. She smiles at him before starting to run again-

(Y/n) ran into the forest, where she lived with another person. She smiled when she saw the cabin, she quickly went inside and put the food on the table. She walked to the only room in the place, in a bed there was a woman lying down. The woman looked at (Y/n) with a weak smile.

[??]: (Y/n), you're back...-The woman spoke very slowly, (Y/n) looked at her sadly as she walked towards her. She sat next to the woman-

[Y/n]: If I'm home. I also brought food for both of you...-She said with a small smile-

[??]: I hope it's not stolen, (Y/n). We already talked about that..-The woman looked at her with a raised eyebrow, (Y/n) looked away from her with a grimace on her lips, making the woman sigh- (Y/n)...

[Y/n]: But we need food...-(Y/n) said with some sadness, the woman looked at her while placing her hand on (Y/n)'s cheek- Huh?...

[??]: You know I don't have much time left...-The woman told him with a frown. (Y/n) looked at her with tears in her eyes, she knew it was true-

[Y/n]: I don't want you to die!..-(Y/n) sobbed, hugging her tightly. The woman smiled weakly, stroking (Y/n)'s head- I don't want to be alone! I need you by my side...

[??]: You will never be alone...

Even if you pray, nothing will change.

[Eren]: I think I was having a long dream ...

...

[Y/n]: Strangely I don't remember my last name...I only remember my first name..

A U T H O R ' S N O T E S

1- This story will be long, since I will write all 4 seasons of the anime. There will be parts of the manga...

2- Before starting, your character will have a development as the chapters and seasons go by. So don't complain about your character's personality in season 1.

3- Some things are made up by me.

4- Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes within the story. You may kindly point out any of these mistakes if you wish to.

All rights reserved by CvJuly