S1 ‹That Day: The Fall of Shiganshina, Part 2›

Over hundred years ago, humanity suddenly found itself faced with a new predator

They were far more powerful than humans. Humanity was immediately pushed to the brink of extinction. The survivors built three walls: Maria, Rose, and Sina. There, they enjoyed a century of peace. 

However...

›–––––––‹

A small mouse peeks out of a rock, around it there was blood splattered on the ground. The rest of the city was silent with damaged roofs and smoke coming from a variety of destroyed houses.

A girl with brown hair and a pink dress, was running down a dead end. She was breathing heavily, she held her mouth to keep quiet and she leaned against the wall. A large shadow appeared over her. The girl opened her eyes before looking up and saw a Titan staring at her from above the ceiling. He grabs her by the head as she yells for him to release her.

The entire city was on fire, the citizens kept running while letting out screams of terror, the Titans walked through the city without stopping.

›–––––––‹

Hannes ran quickly, Eren had wide eyes and tears to see the scene of his mother's death. (Y/n) was holding Hannes tightly so she wouldn't fall to the ground, her face was full of tears because of what happened previously.

Eren growls and starts hitting Hannes on the back of the head, (Y/n) she looks at him surprised as she gasps.

[Hannes]: Eren?! What are you doing?!!..-He shouts, looking at him over his shoulder-

[Eren]: We were so close to saving my mom!... Why did you do that?! We almost saved my mom!!..-He screams with tears, elbows Hannes on the head- 

[Hannes]: Stop it !, damn it!..-He yells as he grabs Eren by the arm and throws him forward. Eren falls hard to the ground while he complains-

[Y/n]: Eren!..-She gets off Hannes's back and runs towards him worriedly, she kneels in front of him looking at him with tears- Are you okay, Eren?..

Hannes places Mikasa on the ground, who is not moving and was silent. Eren looks at (Y/n) before nodding, she smiles before hugging him tightly. Eren hugged her back, but Hannes separated them.

[Hannes]: Eren.. The reason you couldn't save your mother is that you lacked the strength..