S3 »Outside the Walls of Orvud District

›–––––––‹

›–––––––‹

Levi and the Scouts clashed with Kenny's squad, charging straight into their defense. All to reach and rescue Eren, (Y/n) and Historia. However...

›–––––––‹

Levi, Louis and the rest of his squad arrive at the entrance that was blocked off by Kenny's people, while Armin and Moblit are holding onto Hanji. The group noticed a hole above the crystal ceiling. 

[Levi]: It's gotta be a way through if it's all plugged up...-He turns toward the closed off entrance- Shit. If only we had some gunpowder left...

[??]: We cannot let them through!..-The blonde shrieked, as her and Kenny's group were guarding the closed-off entrance. The girl runs along the crystal floor, stops, and continues her order- As long as we hold here, we're good!..

But suddenly, a light beam made her turn behind her. Levi, Louis and the others look as well, shielding their eyes from the bright light.

[Louis]: That's... a Titan Transformation?...

[Mikasa]: Eren, (Y/n)!...

As the group gawked at the bright light ahead of them, Reiss is still transforming, as skeletal and muscles start to form. (Y/n), Eren and Historia grunt at the harsh heat and wind while Kenny tries to fly away, looking back at the scenery real quick. Back with the group though, the blonde turns to her comrades, announcing.

[??]: Here it comes! Hang on tight!..-Her and her comrades latch onto the floor while Levi and the others kneel down. The ceiling begins to rumble, making Sasha shoot her head up- 

[Sasha]: Th-This place is gonna collapse!...

[Armin]: Captain!..-Levi looks back- The hole!..-The captain notices it as well, stands up, and tells Armin and Moblit-

[Levi]: Armin! Moblit! Take Hanji and get the hell out of here!..

Kenny was still near Rod's transformation, narrowing his eyes due to the bright light and yelling out to him.

[Kenny]: Rod Reiss! You bastard!..

[Eren]: Forget it, Historia!..-Eren shouts, who is still chained up with Historia trying to free him- Since that Titan's from the Reiss family, just let him come and eat me! Get out of here!..

[Historia]: Hell no!..

[Eren]: Why won't you listen?!..-Eren gives her a confused and a bit of an angered expression at her. The girl's face falls a bit, quickly looking at the keys to find the right one-

[Historia]: I might be humanity's enemy, but I'm your ally! I can't be a good girl, and I don't wanna be God either!..-She picks a key and goes to try and unlock it while the memory of her and Ymir on the mountains reoccurs in her mind- When I see people crying to themselves, saying they're not needed... I wanna tell those people that's just not true! No matter who! No matter where! I'll come to their rescue!..